• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Get inspired!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bram Hengeveld, Aug 23, 2010.

1. Bram Hengeveld

Bram Hengeveld
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,380
    Sometimes when you think life doesn't treat you right, we all need some inspiration to be aware of what we have and don't think about the stuff we don't have.

This fantastic guy is an inspiration for many people world wide and I am sure he will be able to inspire you also! Vid went round on many Facebook profiles the last days, so maybe you have seen it already. If so, just watch it again :thumb:

2. Niels Pedersen

Niels Pedersen

Ratings:
    +2
    wow, just .... wow!

btw. doesn't he look a bit like Ryan Stiles? :)

3. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Ratings:
    +197
    Nick Vujicic, I remember seeing him on Russel Howard's Good news, it's a comedy show but he always does a touching bit at the end, I thought it was very moving, a very inspirational man!

4. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff

Ratings:
    +3,690
    Really inspired me. Sometimes i forget how much is granted to me and then watch these types of videos or hear stories, come to myself. :)

5. Mike Bell

Mike Bell
    One-time RDTCC Race Winner

Ratings:
    +194
    it just makes me feel an inner sadness because it expresses in a video what my old re teacher would say

you are lucky to have what you have

6. Thomas Hackel

Thomas Hackel
    Honk - Forum Games Moderator

Ratings:
    +103
    It drove tears in my eyes.

7. Dan Long

Dan Long
    MK Simsport - #11 RDLMS LMP2, #24 IndyCar Premium

Ratings:
    +108
    same here, that guys amazing, hes so full of life, I have some medical problems but this guy blows it away, shows to people what to remember in life