1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
MINI Challenge - Round 1 - Oulton Park (LIVE)

Germany Feedback

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Kris Cobb, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Kris Cobb

Kris Cobb
    Avid Chronic Racing | Team Principal

2. Same track as last year?

3. Yeah, expect very little changes for this one, we worked on it much last year.

• Like Like x 2
    • Beer Beer x 1
  4. little changes includes bringing back the 2 long straights and driving the REAL Hockenheimring? :D

• Like Like x 5
    • Haha Haha x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Those green astroturfs are like ice, one on the inside T11 especially. If you get there, it is 90% you spin. No idea if it was like that last year though.

6. That would just be the best race in the whole calendar. Great idea for 2016 :)

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  7. I was lucky that some weeks ago, I drove in "Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya" and I went a bit wide in the last section, just before the chicane, took an astroturf and it was simply as you mentioned, pure ice (I turned palid in that moment cause I thought I was going to spin :p)

I think we should leave it like this.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. David O'Reilly

David O'Reilly
    A bad quali means I can go forwards in the race.

Did a few laps today. The track feels really nice.

9. Kris Cobb

Kris Cobb

When you guys find a section with "little or no grip" it would help if we knew if it had ZERO grip. Can you park your car on it or do you go skating across with ZERO control (turn the wheel and you keep going in the same direction).

10. There is grip, too much imo.

11. In 0:04 you can see, no problem at all. There are laps which I took even more astro and 0 problems...

12. are you planning to pit every 5th lap? :whistling:

• Winner Winner x 4
  13. I usually change tires after every qualy attempt :)

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Haha Haha x 1
  15. Oh, I thought you said a few weeks ago that you only test Q laps on race day, that's why I thought it wasn't a Q lap;)

• Haha Haha x 1
  16. It's a special case this time ;)

17. Kris Cobb

Kris Cobb

Carlos is wanting to not finish from the front of the field this time ;)

• Haha Haha x 1
  18. I did not took it at all, i was talking about putting 2 wheels on it. Maybe i just run less differential.

• Beer Beer x 2