1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

German F1 Grand Prix: Wacky Racers?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RaceDepartment, Jul 9, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

View the Post on the Blog
  2. "It’s something Vettel says he would support."

And I don't. I am sick of it and I sincerely hope Kimi does the right thing and doesn't join them. After all, his reply when confronted with Niki Lauda's statement of him being a "whimp if he doesn't join them"(Not to forget making a rival even stronger, wise choice Niki) was:

"What he is saying doesn't interest me."

I doubt RBR can give him the freedom he gets at Lotus, where he could even do snowmobile races. He doesn't want a 2nd Ferrari story. And honestly, does he need the money? No, not really. His bonus focusing points is good enough, isn't it?

IMO, they should hand it to Ricciardo(or Vergne, or even Buemi lol). Otherwise, Mateschitz should sell STR, no point in wearing young drivers if you just give them false hopes of getting to RBR one day:|

"and forgot to put the handbrake on"

F1 cars do have handbrakes? Or was that just for the laughs?:p
  3. Agree with David. Really hope Kimi doesn't go to RBR. He needs to be in full-on competition with Vettel, not subject to team orders and Vettel f-ing him over even when told not to do so. He needs to go/stay somewhere where he is the definitive #1 driver.

Also agree with David on who should replace Webber... give it to one of the new guys and let them prove themselves.
  4. Agree with both of you on that one. Vettel shouldn't need a stronger car. And he should not be screwing great drivers over like he has.