1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[GER] Introducing myself

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by s1mm3n, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Hi RD-Community,

I´m from the south-west of Germany, in the mid 30´s and a huge fan of Motorsport in general. Mostly F1, WRC, RX and GT3 (f.e. ADAC GT Masters). Everything that has 4 wheels and a Motor, is fine for me. ;)

All things started for me with Gran Turismo on PS1. I´ve always been playing with a pad.
    A year ago I got my T300 GTE. I´m really excited about the wheel, but I don´t like the braking-pedal. The T3PA is to expensive imho. So I´m currently on the search of a DIY-Mod (f.e. the mod from ashasha from ISRTV).

I had a longer break (about 6 months) with sims because of our little offspring.
    I´m still practicing and do a lot of hotlapping because of my irregular and short possibilities to play.

My Games are (sequence without Preference):

Assetto Corsa
    F1 2015
    Project CARS (not installed atm)
    Dirt Rally

Forza 4
    Forza Horizon
    GRID 1+2
    F1 2012
    some NFS Titles
    Gran Turismo 4 l 5 l 6

That´s it for the Moment. Looking forward to nice discussions and a lot of knowledge I´ll maybe find here. :)

Just ask if you have any question.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Backmarker Champion 2015 & so far this year. Staff Premium Member

Hi, and welcome to Race Department:).
    You've came to the right place for help and discussions with our many knowledgeable members.
    Also if your time permits why not have look at our online racing clubs here, where you'll find friendly events with fun being the main objective.
    Once again welcome and I hope you enjoy your time here at RD.
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  3. Thank you, Kenny. :)
    I will have a look at the online races. I´m not to serious about competition, some fun-races will do it for me
    Btw, your link is broken, but I managed to get to the section. ;)
    • Like Like x 1