1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Tracks GenTrack1 095

fictional midsized circuit

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 3
  1. Frank Brasse

Frank Brasse
    Work is the curse of the drinking class

Thank you very much - original content is much appreciated.Deserves a better name though, its really great fun to drive, looks quite good, has interesting corners, great chicane and a nice "flowy" feel-- has a nice flow to it and I'm going to try it now with the Exos.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. agreed, great track, we'll have to name it ourselves i guess ;D

3. Agree with Frank,
    Name suggestions:

• DeepForestAC (in vein of the GT track)
    • Light Forest
    • LightGreen
    • GreenWind
    • Sneer Circuit (?)
    • AustrianAdapt (in vein of the Austrian GP circuit)
    • Pineapple Circuit
    • CompressionSession Circuit (CSC)
    • LightCloud
    • GreenCloud
    • Veneer Circuit
    • Up-Da-Hill
    • Black-With-Latte
    • Sugar-Sugar
    • POWWWEEERRR!!!
    pick one

4. thx. I'm getting the same feedback in ACs forum ---> Nobody likes that name :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Frank Brasse

Frank Brasse
    Work is the curse of the drinking class

@Sneer But everyone likes your track - so what if you are not good at naming things? You are obviously better at modding, and that*s more important. So take a hint from the feedback of the forums and do a poll or something or just keep it as it is and don't bother.
    Gentrack1 sounds absolutely ordinary but your track is not! Its by far the best original work until now and you are setting a standard for modders. Your track is quite special and the name should reflect it, just my 2cents
    Just don't keep forgetting updating your great work ;)

6. yeah this track deserve a great name.everything is high quality.
    impressive work:thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Don`t really like fictional tracks, just did a quick eight lap race weekend with the Lotus Evora GTC this is my first thoughts :

Track layout 8/10 (Nice smooth, round corners, great elevation changes, not sure about the last chicane kinda spoils the flow and some of the corners do feel a bit samey)
    Track graphics 9/10 (lovely visuals all round except maybe the kerb textures and colour, maybe try green & white or like the kerbs at monza ,mugello ?)
    Track A.I line 9/10 (They take a nice racing line)
    Track cams 9/10 (Nice)
    So overall pleasantly surprised the best looking add-on track for AC, looks like one of the official tracks that came with the game. 100% better than these bumpy, low res, no pitboxs, no cam overly bright RFactor conversions, simply stunning work please continue :D

• Like Like x 1
  8. Just had a 13 lap practice run - this one is great fun!
    1.24:4xx with the Z4 GT3
    the last chicane is very original and hard to master

9. I just saw this! The track looks really nice:thumbsup:, I'm gonna give it a try tonight!

10. You are the right person to do the first rally track.
    What do you think? That would be awesome!
    Think about it.

11. Just tried it, veeery nice job!:thumbsup:

12. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

Gen One Circuit
    Gen One Raceway
    G1 Raceway
    GenX Raceway Park
    Wind Point Raceway
    Rock Point Raceway

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Hi @Sneer, does this track work online as well? Would love to test it out in the racing club on Sunday.

• Like Like x 2
  14. thx for the video Michael and the positive review @ all!
    Yes it works in MP-mode (tracksnames needs lowercase, no spaces or special characters for multiplayer to work).

15. Wow. This track is amazing in layout, quality, look, feel... everything. Very impressed GREAT TRACK!!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Great track awesome

17. Turk

Turk
    Premium Member

Really like the track. Well done, its one of the nicer ones.