1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

GeneRally 2

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by Bram, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Say hello to .. GeneRally 2

Continue reading the Original Blog Post
  2. Well good news, but disappointed about 3d engine used for the second part of this game
  3. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

I love the trees :)
  4. Justin Swan

Justin Swan

Paper machete lol
    I say bring back Skidmarks :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Yes yes yes yes! I have been waiting for this, i thought this project was dead actually. Great news! :)
  6. GeneRally 2?!? Sorry guys, the best top down racing game is Mini Racing Online, it's freeware and most important, I've designed some cool circuits for it! If you don't know that, check here, you won't be disappointed!

7. WHAAAAAAAT??? Best news I've heard today! Hopefully it has legit multiplayer - that was the one criticism I had of the old one :)
  8. Dux

The 1st MK Formula 1 rFactor Sim-Racing Champion Premium Member

So far now i have never heard of GeneRally :D but i will try it for sure
  9. Arunas

"Polite - punk" - Peter Ell

I loved this game! What? I'm still do :D
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Ayrton, I like MRO, but it hasn't been substantially updated in a very long time... and most of the community is Spanish, and there are few online games these days...
  11. It's updated time by time and people now are doing lot of championships, like MRO legends. Community is spanish, brazilian, but there are also italians and english guys. GeneRally has only cars and tracks like Reckless racing, while MRO has all types of circuits and cars you can imagine: there are currently more than 150 circuits for it.
  12. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Development of GeneRally 2 continues nicely, and soon they will start Kickstarter.

Also here is a nice WIP video of Formula from Generally. New models look really better, more detailed, yet still simple :)
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Arne Dopudja

Arne Dopudja
    Leader of the infamous Chevy Gang.

This is so awesome. Permanent skidmarks must be in, though. That makes GR totally worth it for me. :D