1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

General setup questions and request thread

Discussion in 'F1 2011 Setups' started by James Chant, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Please use this thread to request setups.

Please include car, track, weather conditions and Race / Time Trial.

Before posting, please check there isn't already a setup for you criteria.

if you are missing some ,try using a similar car's setup.

Do not ask for setups for all circuits for one type of car.
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Is it possible for you to post a dry Melbourne setup for McLaren (after the latest patch)??
  3. Can somebody post the Melbourne Dry setp for Force India post patch 2
  4. I would like to request a good time trial + race setup for Valencia Dry, but after patch 2.

Possible Ferrari specific.

Target lap times:

time trial: 1.30.xxx
    race: fuel and tyre sim on doing 50%-100% races: high 1.32.xxx - low 1.33.xxx
  5. I'd like to request a race setup for Korea, post patch 2. Car doesn't matter.
  6. Really need a setup for McLaren, Germany, Dry, Time Trial

Thank you!!!!!
  7. Race setups for:

1) Spa, dry and wet.
    2) Istambul, dry.
    3) Interlagos, dry and wet.
  8. could I request a setup for a force India, race and at monte carlo please.
  9. i need a setup for abu dhabi. we have a 100 %race on sunday and i dont get along after the patch :-(
    need setup for quali and race
    race: fuel and tyre sim on
    thx a lot
  10. It has been some time since I played F1, I had been waiting for the patch that would fix a lot of bugs in the game, including the 11/11 suspension bug.

I played the game the other day, and I noticed how it is a lot more challenging, the car has less grip and incredibly fast times cannot be posted anymore.
    This means that all my setups are useless at the moment, but that is OK, because I shall work my way through them all and update them when I get the time.

It would be nice to have other peoples laptimes to compare to though, which means I should really wait until they reset the leaderboards, not sure when that will be.
    Once i can compare my laptimes to others, I can see whether my setup is worthy of posting or not.
    I do not mind having to go through them all again, the game is how it was meant to be now, and I think that is just awesome. I shall still be as quick as the game and my driving skills allow me to go.

To those who said... Oh your using suspension bug, you fail, you cheat, your slow blah blah, I hope you can all just shut up and enjoy racing now, I never needed any kind of bug to be a decent driver.

Thanks to everyone who liked my previous setups and gave me a lot of praise, peace.
    • Like Like x 7
  11. could I request a wet setup for a williams, race and at monte carlo please.
  12. The PC leaderboards have been reset already. Have the PS3 ones not yet been reset?

I am really looking forward to your new Silverstone setup. Thanks.
  13. Thanks for your setups. I dont race online ,i learned years ago trying to play Nascar that there was too many rammers and since i use a xbox360 they would even rate me badly if i outraced them. but I dont care if there was a bug .its my game and glad to have the help. i do admit that it is great now since patch2.
    i see all kind of setups since patch 2 , posted here and CM and i really have only tried a few but some carry WAY too much wing.i started anew career with Virgin and do decent with barely any wing and with ARB's at 1/11 at some tracks and with a slight tweak at others. and for wet ,which i love wet races , i use the exact same setups and just easily throttle thru turns .in F1 2010 i learned to absolutely stay off the Kerbs in it. and so it is the same for wet.
    Thanks again for all of your time to give us setups.
  14. trukrdad - online games are like that, but find a league and you'll get some fun clean racing in private sessions.
  15. I could never understand the criticisms that were directed towards you, if you were to be competitive online you had to exploit the ”bug” to be on the same level as the others racers, the problem was with the developers of the game not you. Of course now that the games physics have supposedly been improved to be more realistic and not so arcadish this should allow the more skilled drivers to finish up front. I’m looking forward to seeing your new post patch setups, keep up the good work, it’s much appreciated.
  16. Thanks for the update Kyle, I have been using a few of your setups and they were very good indeed. Looking forward to your post patch work! :)
  17. Hi Kyle,

I,ve always used your setups with great success and I look forward to your new ones especially Silverstone..

My new lap time is 1.24.956 and my best old time with your setup was 1.22.126, I have seen a 1.22.4 on the new leaderboard..

Good luck with your new setups..!!!
  18. Hi Kyle, Thanks for your setups. I lost 1 or 1.5 s with your old set up.
    Interlagos is may be the more adaptive set up since the patch.
    I' m french, so sorry for my english . Work hard . I'm waiting for their.
  19. Kyle, instead of updating the old threads, please post new ones.

We cannot attach prefixes to the old threads for sorting.