General Information

@Aidan Keranen @Ashley Cowan @Fred Locklear @Justin @kedy89 @Matheus Machado @Matt Bailey @Niki Đaković @Sun Levi @Nick10 @Phil Manning @RenZ_ @Thomas Satherley
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to send me your team names. Like the skin pack, you've got until Wednesday night to send them to me.

So far we've got:
  • Ben & Aidan - Aurora Racing
  • Chris & David - Basement Tank Motorsports
  • Frank & Michael - RedShift Racing
  • Evan & Tony - Spanelli Racing
  • Jamie & Jack - A.P.I.A
  • Ashley & Justin - RedCow Racing

Last edited:
IMPORTANT:
The fuel usage of the IFM 2009 car mod used in this series is unrealistically low. To compensate for this, all races will have the fuel usage set to 170%. This ensures that a single tank of fuel can be used for the entire race, instead of the less than half tank needed at 100% usage.

All official race servers and practice servers will have this adjustment made to them. Fuel usage acceleration is not possible in offline play, so getting adequate time on the practice server is crucial. The practice server details will be sent to you via PM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Sun Levi @Niki Đaković @RenZ_ @Noel Spence @Casper @Thomas Satherley @Fred Locklear @El-ahrairah @Frank @Ashley Cowan @Justin @Michael Stead @Sniper @Phil Manning @kedy89 @Jack @Matheus Machado @David Armstrong @Aidan Keranen @Matt Bailey @Nick10

Due to this thread, the fact that Niki doesn't mind what our team name is, I'm gonna put forth our team name as Abominated Adversaries or simply AA for short.

Last edited:
Just want to make sure that everyone is aware that Rounds 3 and 4 are back-to-back weeks.
  • Round 3: Saturday, 11th July - Autodromo Nazionale Monza - 21 laps (121.6 km)
  • Round 4: Saturday, 18th July - Spa-Francorchamps - 18 laps (126.0 km)

G'day guys, yes @RenZ_ has roped me into giving the racing a go here. Looks like some clean good fun is to be had. I just hope you don't mind me jumping in after Rd1?

I'm an older gentleman compared to Ben anyway & no-where near as quick as he but then not many ppl are. Been back into sim-racing now for about 2yrs, used to league race using LFS about 10yrs before that. More recently been league & online racing elsewhere with AC & iRacing while also dabbling in many other sims (R3E, pCARS, etc) as time permits.

Anyway hope to see you out on track soon. :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years