1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Misc Gear Force Feedback Vibration 1

Feel the vibration of the gear change, which normally does not exist in the force feedback.

1. sam cooper kay submitted a new resource:

Gear Force Feedback Vibration - Feel the vibration of the gear change, which normally does not exist in the force feedback.

Read more about this resource...

2. agnus rock silva

agnus rock silva
    @ Simberia @Simberia

who the changes this ?

3. Hey, I play with a controller these days for f1. Does this feedback work with the controller too or just wheel? I would just test it but I need to go to work! Ta.

4. Yep I only use a controller! would be interesting to see if it works on a wheel though

5. I use a Logitech G27 and I can confirm this mod does work well with the gear changes, you get a little jolt from the feedback when up and down-shifting, I use 100% ffb in game and 100% wheel weight and the effect works well, nice mod!!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Ah ok! I'll give it a try now i'm back from work xD

7. I use a DFGT, when using this I no longer have FFB at all. Is it an issue with that wheel and using this or has something simply gone wrong somewhere?

8. I wo
    would assume its with the wheel and changes made, confusing the wheel, if the wheel works with the original ffb then I'm afraid youl have to stick to that, I'm not a master coder I just know how to change a 0 into a 1 :p sorry for that!

9. Cool this might help.
    We need A Rumble cushion So we can feel the engine.
    They do have on special seats but expensive.
    But this helps.