1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

G'day from wintery Melbourne

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Angus94, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Angus94

Angus94
    Methanol Inhaler Premium Member

hi all, this is Angus94, i'm a keen modder, mostly for rfactor, which i have been involved with since it arrive on planet earth. i have purchased a lifetime ticket to RF2 and i've also purchased Assetto Corsa.

my main interest in sim racing is Drag Racing, so i decided to build a mod around it, which is called DragFactor, originally designed around Top Doorslammer cars but later on has included Pro Mods (NOS, Turbo & Blown), early in my sim community involvement i discovered that not many mods catered for the 'painters' out there, but my mod has taken care of that, pretty much everything is paintable in DragFactor.

rfactor offers no TREE to start our races so we developed our own tree, which is just a looping graphics sequence activated by the admin on the server. rFactor2 doesnt look like coming to the party any time soon to remedy this so we are looking to Assetto Corsa for this facility.

we have many projects on the go, Nostalgia Funny cars, Vintage Top Fuel, Top Alcohol just to name a couple