1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Win a £4,500 Vesaro Racing Rig! Click here for more information.

Garage questions

Discussion in 'Euro Truck Simulator 2' started by sfy, Oct 23, 2012.

1. sfy

sfy

1. if i want to purchase a new garage in Stuttgart, but i'm currently in Southampton is there a way to buy it without having to travel the whole distance? like visiting a Real Estate office.

2. is there a way to upgrade the garage i currently own (the starter garage) to fit 2 or 3 trucks?

shouldn't there be some manual that has these answers, and others as well? every other game has at least a VERY basic manual whether a physical copy or a PDF file.

2. Adrian Britton

Adrian Britton
    @ Simberia @Simberia

You could, (if you have Stuttgart as a discovered place) buy a new truck from the nearest showroom, drive to the garage near by (buy it) then hire a driver to drive the new truck, then travel back to Southampton, to get in your old truck.

3. There is a way to Upgrade you Garage. Just dont ask me how to right now. Will check when i get home. But just so you know, it costs the same to upgrade a garage, as what it costs to buy a garage - 180 000