1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garage questions

Discussion in 'Euro Truck Simulator 2' started by sfy, Oct 23, 2012.

1. sfy

1. if i want to purchase a new garage in Stuttgart, but i'm currently in Southampton is there a way to buy it without having to travel the whole distance? like visiting a Real Estate office.

2. is there a way to upgrade the garage i currently own (the starter garage) to fit 2 or 3 trucks?

shouldn't there be some manual that has these answers, and others as well? every other game has at least a VERY basic manual whether a physical copy or a PDF file.
  2. Adrian Britton

Adrian Britton
    @ Simberia @Simberia

You could, (if you have Stuttgart as a discovered place) buy a new truck from the nearest showroom, drive to the garage near by (buy it) then hire a driver to drive the new truck, then travel back to Southampton, to get in your old truck.
  3. There is a way to Upgrade you Garage. Just dont ask me how to right now. Will check when i get home. But just so you know, it costs the same to upgrade a garage, as what it costs to buy a garage - 180 000