• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Garage position sorting

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by ALVAZ, Dec 5, 2009.

1. ALVAZ

ALVAZ

Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, the problem is that when I set the garage positions, and load the circuit in Rfactor, the cars doesn’t appear sorted!!!, better said, only 2 teams appear well, so the question is:

Does anybody experimented that?, any solution?
    I know that the team´s garage position are set in each MOD, that is: rfactor/gamedata/vehicles/MOD/”season”/teams/Ferrari/”.veh” archive, there the MOD´S creators set the sort, but this sort is not well “taken” either by BTB or Rfactor, so:
    Do you know another place to change the sort?

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you very much
    Regards

2. Emery

Emery

Ratings:
    +384
    I've seen some discussion on this topic in the past, probably at racesimcentral. I think the observation was that you'd be designing a track to work correctly with only a specific mod. Isn't it true that only F1 fans are the ones trying to emulate such a scenario?

3. ALVAZ

ALVAZ

Ratings:
    +0
    hi, but, althought the circuit is designed for a specific MOD, there shoudnt be problems of sorting teams, for example, for F1 2008 MOD, only 2 of cars of 2 teams, appeard interchanged, but in their box, but in f1 2009 it is a mesh!!!

Regards