1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Garage Crash

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Alen, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Game was working fine before patch yes there was some bugs but it still was ok, now I can't drive out of garage as the game will just crash. I can not do any of my R&D's as the game will crash! Only way it works is if I do a flying lap. I just don't get it,

Is any one haveing the same problem Im a PC user.
    PS: If this is a repost Im sorry. I also just seen this

http://community.codemasters.com/fo...upport-1420/476936-cant-drive-out-garage.html
    But yet again there is no fix for it :(

2. It happened to me as well, but my copy was modded....so I went back to my unmodded version, and it decided that I didn't have a saved game and choose to write over the game I had. I'm very fustrated with it, to the point where I can't even start it without getting a bit upset.

3. Double post: Can't edit my post??? Anyways, after a bit of tinkering, I got my game saved game working again, but still have the crashing issue...

4. My copy of the game is unmoded and I have the bug, My bros copy is moded and he also has the bug. I dont wanna fail my R&Ds with out even trying to get them.

5. mydriaz

mydriaz
    Premium Member

Got same bug ! Moreover when I try to restore my steam back, the process starts, got a popup with link to my backup & nothing happens... The process stops !
    Same thing with my 2 backups :(