Gametrix Raceseat support??

Does anyone have one of these marvellous creations? I've been reading aviation simulation forums and apparently they add incredible immersion and ffb. I'm struggling to get hold of a buttkicker gamer 2, so look likely to be getting one of these, but I'm not sure if it will even be picking anything up in game...any ideas? Anyone have one?

So I've got the seat and yeah its idiot proof to setup, its pretty receptive and picks up all the sounds great, I've downloaded the iRacing support for the seat. Works fine in AMS, you can feel the variations in going over the kerbs, its not so sensitive to pick up gear changes but with a little hassling to Andre from us all maybe we could muster up some support for AMS, but its definitely a great addition to a rig. I'm now just waiting for my GT Omega rig to be made, we've just moved in to our new house and I'm still just rocking my Playseat Challenge + G27 rig, but it fits nicely onto that. Definitely guys, if you can, BUY IT!!! Control panel and UI is again idiot proof, I cant really fault it all that much :)

Hi,
I am also interested in the Jetseat. I have the Playseat Challenge and i thought the Jetseat is to wide to fit the Playseat, which is rather slim. But now since you said it fits, maybe i change my mind.
I hope you dont mind if I ask a few questions:
Is it comfortable sitting on the jetseat for a long time?
How strong are the vibrations (compared to bass shakers, or buttkickers)?
I am mainly interested in iRacing. Does it work well with iRacing?
There are two models KW 901 with 6 vibrations motors and KW 908 with 8 motors. Which one do you have?

Thank you

Last edited:
I've got the 908.

I've not managed to get it working just yet on iracing - there are two settings USB / sound mode. Sound mode works fine across the board, with a high constant vibration across the seat on sound mode (which over the course of time cant be good for the seat and it overheating! Or at least that's how I feel).

Apparently in usb FFB mode it detects changes in road levels/bumps etc, once I have a good look at the Simshaker software tonight I can see properly. But as stated the sound mode is plug and play.

Not sure how it fares compared to buttkickers etc as I have no reference point. But the motors are quiet and strong and the massage setting is also pretty awesome!

The seat itself is also very comfy and you can easily sit in it for hours on end simracing with no discomfort.

Any other questions just ask

I'm working directly with Andre now to bring support for rFactor 1/Stock Car Extreme/Automobilista, rFactor 2, and R3E.
Last night I managed to get engine RPM rumbles, gear shifts, and front/rear wheel spin working in several tests. Kerb rumbles were only sometimes working based on my current approach, so I have to rework my code a bit, but things are coming along.
Brilliant, all sounds good - wish I could help but this all sounds like a foreign language to me!!

House moved in. Man cave built. I present to you....

Gt omega ART
Fanatec v2
Fanatec universal hub
Fanatec CSR elite pedals
Gametrix 908 ffb seat!!

Attachments

• WP_20160702_19_40_11_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160702_19_40_11_Pro.jpg
    566.5 KB · Views: 336
  • WP_20160702_19_41_27_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160702_19_41_27_Pro.jpg
    766.6 KB · Views: 267
I'm working directly with Andre now to bring support for rFactor 1/Stock Car Extreme/Automobilista, rFactor 2, and R3E.
Last night I managed to get engine RPM rumbles, gear shifts, and front/rear wheel spin working in several tests. Kerb rumbles were only sometimes working based on my current approach, so I have to rework my code a bit, but things are coming along.

Go go and Andrey if these titles are supported I for one certainly will purchase.

And many others I'm sure

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 375 16.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 256 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years