• Goodbye Dan Gurney, and thanks for the memories...
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Follow RaceDepartment also on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Gametrix KW-908 Jetseat

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Robin, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Mike1304

Mike1304

Ratings:
    +15
    Don‘t have and won‘t have facebook...
    I think I did something wrong, I think I paid the full price for the software yesterday... I bought it yesterday when my Jetseat arrived...

2. =Andre=

=Andre=
    Andre Premium

Ratings:
    +165
    How can I help you?

3. Hipor

Hipor

Ratings:
    +1
    i want to purchase but in your shop it says € 222.06 when i want to pay with PayPal it says 233.74 euro why the difference?

4. =Andre=

=Andre=
    Andre Premium

Ratings:
    +165
    Hmm...5,3% more.
    I think PayPal may take it for currency conversion, since the payment will be eventually in rubles.

5. Hipor

Hipor

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi Andre what can we do about that?

6. =Andre=

=Andre=
    Andre Premium

Ratings:
    +165
    I think we can just pay that.

7. Hipor

Hipor

Ratings:
    +1
    found it thanks Andre order done

8. =Andre=

=Andre=
    Andre Premium

Ratings:
    +165
    Thank you!

9. Hipor

Hipor

Ratings:
    +1
    morning andre how long will it take for you to get the Am version ready for sending and can you send me a PayPal bill for a express delivery i didn't know that it would take really long with normal mail :( i also didn't get the key yet Order: KBRJAJBGX

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
  10. =Andre=

=Andre=
    Andre Premium

Ratings:
    +165
    Hello Hipor,
    I've sent the key. Please excuse the delay, I just wasn't sure you needed it until you've got the JetSeat.
    I ship AM version within 2 weeks, as designated at the product page.
    I will send you the bill once I ship the package, no problems.

I think it would be better to discuss such private details via PMs or using e-shop means, to keep the thread compact.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Hipor

Hipor

Ratings:
    +1
    thanks for the quick reply and i'll do next time Andrey

• Like Like x 1
  12. franckyone

franckyone

Ratings:
    +0
    M. andre
    i want to buy the gametrix
    i m french ,but , i live in Corsica , and i m afraid of having problems of transport or delivery until at my home (whit me)
    can you tell me by what(whom) carriers plan you to send the parcel for l internationnal,
    at our home (whit us) the UPS service works well , or CHRONOPOST service works well
    is it possible of to send whit then ?????
    thank you

13. =Andre=

=Andre=
    Andre Premium

Ratings:
    +165
    Hello franckyone,
    I think we can sort that out.
    Please register at my e-shop and we will discuss all the details over the e-shop facilities or via PMs here.

14. Mike1304

Mike1304

Ratings:
    +15
    I don't know if this is the proper place to report such things, but when I use the Jetseat with SimShaker-Wheels software in Project cars 2 and I play career-mode for example it works perfectly fine during the race, but after the race when I come back to pits the Jetseat still gives me forcefeedback under my butt although my car is already in pits with motor off (I think; at least there is no control-possibility for the car while in pits, so if I press throttle, nothing happens...). Don't know if this is a bug, just want to report it, as it is a bit disturbing... Maybe the force feedback impulse comes from the other cars still on track (on their outlap for example...). It would be nice if the Jetseat would be "dead" when I'm in pits...

15. Ryan Robbins

Ryan Robbins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +67
    My Jetseat does this in the puts in AC and PC2 and possibly other games even with engine beat unchecked. Also, it vibrates during replays. If I am going to sit for a bit I turn the Jetseat off. But yes, not sure why it vibrates

16. =Andre=

=Andre=
    Andre Premium

Ratings:
    +165
    Thank you for the feedback.
    There is a better place to report that - http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/simshaker-wheels-support-thread.133102
    I've encountered that a game telemetry may become random and messy in some modes when a player is not driving. It makes SimShaker - Wheels to produce unwanted accidental FXs. I try to eliminate such things and turn off FXs when player is not driving. I can easily miss something since I'm mostly focused on the driving mode FXs and may never use some other game modes.Thank you for the report. I will bear that in mind during further development.

• Like Like x 1
  17. =Andre=

=Andre=
    Andre Premium

Ratings:
    +165
    Is that bad? Some players ask for that.

18. PicoBp

PicoBp
    #26 | HSRC - Banzaaaiii Touring Car Crew Premium

Ratings:
    +481
    Not sure what Ryan experiences, but what I feel is not really physics based vibration during the replay, more like something random.

19. =Andre=

=Andre=
    Andre Premium

Ratings:
    +165
    Which game?

20. PicoBp

PicoBp
    #26 | HSRC - Banzaaaiii Touring Car Crew Premium

Ratings:
    +481
    Can't say for sure as I tend to play all of them, but I recall it did this with both pCARS 1 and 2. Probably related to the false telemetry sent when returned to pits.