1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gamescom Video of F1 on Montreal

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by Bram, Aug 18, 2010.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

With mighty M$ wheel on Xbox :thumb:
  2. Alex Ball

Alex Ball
    Web Nerd

Looks pretty enough doesn't it.. but 3 laps? I'll probably pick this up, but I'm not sure it'll be taking up as much time as proper sims.
  3. Bram

Game looks fabulous on Xbox, but its a total downer to see the same steeringwheel lag on input as I experienced with RACE Pro. Not the fault of the game but that ridiculous plastic wheel that ruins everything on the Xbox
  4. Kevin Ascher

Kevin Ascher
    #47 Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Looks pretty but rather like a game for kids than something I would touch
  5. Why is everyone suddenly criticising this game all of a sudden, of course its not going to be the iRacing or rFactor for consoles but neither will it be a kids/arcade game. If the devs have added features such as drying lines and marbles then they know their audience will be knowledgeble F1 fans. rFactor has steering and braking assists, does that mean its a game for people that cant turn or brake properly? No.
    My 2 cents.
  6. Bram

I don't agree with Kevin either. But everybody has their own views of course. I am happy to be a kid in this case :)
  7. Every game has its 3 lap races. Wasn't that the default in the Grand Prix series?