GamePad Thrustmaster Ferrari 150 Italia-Alonso edition

Hello , sorry no body has tried to help you yet..
have you tried the basic xbox controller settings.

i did find this as a explanation for controller fine tuning, although ive not tested it myslef

Speed Sensitivity: at 100% the car reacts to steering input the same at higher speeds as it does at lower. Lowering the percentage dampens steering input at higher speeds.

Steering Speed: 'Twitchiness' of the steering overall.

Steering Filter: How quickly stick input affects the turning of the steering wheel. At 100% the wheel cannot be turned at all.

Steering Gamma: at higher settings light inputs on the control stick affect the steering less, on a curve from stationary to maximum directional input.

For what it's worth, here's what I ended up with after a couple hours of testing, to make the cars handle smoother and less twitchy:

Speed Sensitivity: 20%
Steering Speed: 0%
Steering Deadzone: 0%
Steering Filter: 20%
Steering Gamma: 200%

come on guys can anybody help out.

Hello , sorry no body has tried to help you yet..
have you tried the basic xbox controller settings.

i did find this as a explanation for controller fine tuning, although ive not tested it myslef

Speed Sensitivity: at 100% the car reacts to steering input the same at higher speeds as it does at lower. Lowering the percentage dampens steering input at higher speeds.

Steering Speed: 'Twitchiness' of the steering overall.

Steering Filter: How quickly stick input affects the turning of the steering wheel. At 100% the wheel cannot be turned at all.

Steering Gamma: at higher settings light inputs on the control stick affect the steering less, on a curve from stationary to maximum directional input.

For what it's worth, here's what I ended up with after a couple hours of testing, to make the cars handle smoother and less twitchy:

Speed Sensitivity: 20%
Steering Speed: 0%
Steering Deadzone: 0%
Steering Filter: 20%
Steering Gamma: 200%

come on guys can anybody help out.
Rupe tks. I try dat and tell if works. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 74 7.2%
  • 75% online 25% offline