• "Bite off more than you can chew and then chew like hell." - Peter Brock
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gamepad recommendation

Discussion in 'F1 2010 - The Game' started by samjealsha, Oct 16, 2010.

1. samjealsha

samjealsha

Ratings:
    +8
    About how much difference in laptimes when using a gamepad compared with keyboard?

I'm planning of getting a gamepad for for my pc. What gamepad you guys would recommend that does not cost much?

2. Iain Linwood

Iain Linwood

Ratings:
    +1
    Any game that has the 'Games for Windows' logo has to support the XBox 360 pad, so if you want a pad for other PC games it's the obvious choice. They're about £25 I think (wired) or get an XBox wireless pad and a USB wireless adapter for around £40.

3. jabbypants

jabbypants

Ratings:
    +0
    I got one for £17 from play.com wired one but that was to the UK.

4. Matthew Weston

Matthew Weston

Ratings:
    +0
    I'm think the Belkin n52te is a great gamepad at £37. Hope this helps :)

Regards
    -M

5. squall0831

squall0831

Ratings:
    +0
    The n52te is not even a gamepad. It also does not have the trigger buttons (like the 360 pad) to adjust brake and throttle. This is a must imo.

6. Liquid4653

Liquid4653

Ratings:
    +0
    It wouldn't matter if it had the triggers anyway lol, as you say it's not a gamepad and it's best use is for fps. I'll have what Matthew is smoking though lmao :)

7. the.kitty.boy

the.kitty.boy

Ratings:
    +0
    Is it really worth buying the XBox 360 controller over any other gamepad? I'm thinking of buying another gamepad. I'm currently using an old Logitech Precision and it REAAAALLLY sucks! I want to replace it but I need to be sure that I'm gonna get my money's worth on my new purchase. I know the best thing to use is a wheel but I'm broke. Any recommendations or should I go for the XBox 360 controller all the way? Also, wouldI be encountering any issues with it?