Game wont start with RSRBR2011

I just installed... and cant start the game anymore, when i try to do so trough RSCenter, the loading stuck in 1/2 and if I try to do it trough the game itself, everything I get is white screen, then shut down with DMP error..
any ideas?

my pc runs dirt 3 in ultra details, so i guess there is no problem with the specs.
RBR runs perfect but RSRBR doesn't...

It could be something in the settings:

4. To play off-line, select "Play Alone".
Select your game settings by clicking File\Settings. Make sure to set your GMT\UTC timezone settings, and your Full Screen RBR 3D Ratio to match your screen resolutions. Choose any other settings as desired.

HTH,

Pete

Have you tried running in Windowed mode?
Also, try turning off your AV and / or Firewall, something maybe blocking your connection to the Server.

Maybe worth checking your video resolution settings, making sure that the ratio in RSRBR is the same as your RBR resolution setting in Richard Burns Rally.ini.

Finally, I'd really recommend that you post at RallyeSim, they have a diagnostic program that may find the solution for you.

guys thanks for the answers.
I am still new in RBR (compared to others with 6-7 years experience)
so I wanted to test the "play alone" mode and not the tournaments.

As it is impossible to do that with RSRBR (in my case), I've decided to do some custom stuff and just improve the
original game. So I will get what I wanted (new tracks, new textures, new cars) without RSRBR. Perhaps
when I reach a serious level, then I will try to find out what went wrong with RSRBR on my pc.

Hi, my RScenter still keeps crashing randomly when playing online. AV and firewall are off and everything runs as admin. It crashes usually: 1. After race when there is "End race" and after that i should save my replay, but it freezes. 2. After saving replay when returning to RScenter "RScenter has stopped working" 3. If i have to retire race, then it crashes quite often.

What is the problem? I just dont get it. Offline(Play alone) is working without crashing.

Hiya Miikka :welcome:

There's another user with a similar problem here, and he wasn't able to solve it, as far as I know.
He was having BSOD crashes too, but usually had to kill the game from the task manager after he finished the stage.
http://www.racedepartment.com/rd-ra...-s3-chat-questions-feedback-5.html#post877205

Anyway, if nobody replies, you should try contacting the guys at rallyesim, they could help.
If all else fails, you could try a reinstall, there have been a couple of occurrences where a reinstall helped.

The biggest problem here is that it doesnt crash after every stage. I am always able to play 1-4 stages normally, and then some of these crashes appear. Just drove Finland rally Leg 1 without problems (4 stages). Then I started Leg 2 and it crashed after 1 stage. It froze at "end race". I have reinstalled game and RSRBR without help. Im running win 7 64 bit. I have done that exetucion prevent thing.

Hi,

I am new to RBR and it is working perfectly fine with the two patches. After I install the RSRBR2011 with all the update and complete car patches, it generates a PAL_2011 09 15-15 55 50.dmp file everytime I try to start the game. (number varies on the number of times I try to open the file either through the RBR game or through RS center)

The game does not start whatsoever and PC does not crash as well.

Alex

Hi,

I am new to RBR and it is working perfectly fine with the two patches. After I install the RSRBR2011 with all the update and complete car patches, it generates a PAL_2011 09 15-15 55 50.dmp file everytime I try to start the game. (number varies on the number of times I try to open the file either through the RBR game or through RS center)

The game does not start whatsoever and PC does not crash as well.

Alex

yep im getting the same thing and this is my second time reinstalling rsrbr2011. default rbr worked fine before i installed rsrbr2011, but now I cant even run default rbr. I followed everything from the guide.

yep im getting the same thing and this is my second time reinstalling rsrbr2011. default rbr worked fine before i installed rsrbr2011, but now I cant even run default rbr. I followed everything from the guide.

If the default RBR won't run after correctly installing RSRBR, then something has gone wrong, or something is blocking RSRBR.
I'd suggest posting at Rallyesim, they have a diagnostic tool which helps identify problems.

yes I will check them out too. I am going to try reinstall it again, but with Rallyesim guide. I will post results. thanks!

I gotta say this is the best rally sim ive played yet. I am disappointed I missed out playing it for 6 yrs though :(

Ok it works now! I forgot 2 things:

1. after I install RBR I must start game and make profile " Mulligatawny "

2. after I install RSRBR2011 I must add DEP in control panel to the following:

- Rscenter2010.exe
- rsrbr3dratio.exe​

- Rsrbr3dratio.exe
- RichardBurnsRally_SSE.exe​

- RichardBurnsRally_SSE.exe
- RBR Startup.exe​

- RBR Startup.exe
- RBRdll.exe​

- RBRdll.exe
- CamHack.exe​

- CamHack.exe
- LanceurAddOns.exe​

- LanceurAddOns.exe
- SETUP_MANAGER2.exe​

- SETUP_MANAGER2.exe
- SKINS_MANAGER2.exe​

- SKINS_MANAGER2.exe
- sendreplays.exe​

- Sendreplays.exe
- sendtimes.exe​

- Sendtimes.exe
- SkinsWizard.exe​

- SkinsWizard.exe

http://translate.googleusercontent....sg=ALkJrhhffymo20cpR2hLHMSb6wquoqZfIw#p181480

http://translate.googleusercontent....&t=431&usg=ALkJrhgbw8wQLcs5zfE1hCn8smX2C067sA

Strange. Mine never said something. I first played the normal game to look if it works okay, and got Mulligatawny just when I installed 2011. And it didn't ask me about all those things, I have RSCenter and the Addon Launcher in the start button menu and on my desktop though.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 358 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 254 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 244 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 179 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.2%