game won't run

Is there a help forum I can't find somewhere to help get this game to run? I hit play and get audio of a truck, train whistle then nothing. Never starts. I have to ctrl/alt/del to get my cursor back on my steam start screen and the box at the bottom shows game and task mgr shows 7% mem use with it but no game. Any help appreciated.

Try Verify integrity of game cache in steam, looks like its a technical issue with the game.
  1. Load Steam.
  2. From the Library section, right-click on the game and select Properties from the menu.
  3. Select the Local files tab and click the Verify integrity of game cache... button.
  4. Steam will verify the game's files - this process may take several minutes.
Try re loading the game once this is done and see if that works. Let us know how you get on...

Hope it works for you!

I rebooted my pc, loaded steam, verified integrity, all passed ok. Launched ATS, Nothing. Same thing, sound, no game. Something in the launcher is messed up. I remember race room doing it once, deleted something from a folder on advice from somebody on the forum and it worked but it was years ago and don't know what folder/file. Thanks anyway. I will keep an eye on these forums and see if anybody else has my problem as I continue to try to find an answer.

Thanks, Andrew. Tried it and same thing, game launcher starts, sounds, no cursor or game window so i alt/tab out, get the cursor back, look at the bottom of my screen and see the AM truck window, it is blank, nothing works. Windows 7, I use a g27 and have not yet removed it. Wish all this was known before they wack your 15 bucks. It may be too much trouble to keep disconnecting my wheel and re connecting it to race 90% of the time. Appreciate your time and effort tho. I'll keep trying, it's there so it will work, just need to be smarter than the game, may be a while.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back