I have dug around through the forums on several sites, but cannot find a solution to this issue. I cannot get the game to launch. I click on "play" from my Steam library, the AMS logo pops up, followed quickly by a black screen. The black screen immediately disappears and nothing else happens.

After some reading up on the issue over the inter-webs, I tried the various troubleshooting ideas (verify Steam files, delete player folder, disable plug-ins, disable SweetFX, reinstall DX, etc.) to no avail, thus prompting the complete uninstall/removal of everything AMS. I thought for sure this would be the be-all-end-all for this problem, but I guess I was wrong.

Can anyone help me out here please?

Just for info:
In case of a next AMS.exe update the same problem might appear once again.
I'm also using Norton and after 2 or 3 problems of the same kind .... even with AMS "trusted" .... I couldn't find any other solution than ..... unactivate heuristic protection or unactivate Norton AV during the AMS update and giving me the time to trust the application before reactivating Norton.

AMS wasn't the only one to have such problems ... RF2 and Fanaleds showed the same problem.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back