Game Stock Car - Videos

Im no expert as last night was my first race with the game but I learnt a few things, the use of the brakes is key, I noticed that you miss a few of the apexs, on some corners you turn in early and hit the initial apex of the corner but you dont hold it and seem to slide out wide a bit too early, try holding the brake pedal until you are lined up nicely with the apex of the corner, if you let the brakes go too early thats when you will lose the apex and drift out wide. I also dont use 1st gear as I prefer to use the drive of 2nd in the slower corners to avoid wheel spin when accelerating out of the corners.

I was using the default setup with a rear wing of 4. The default setup felt great but with the rear wing adjustment it allows better initial turn in to the corners, especially the high speed corners.

I hope that helps a little bit:)

Its difficult to say really as I think these cars really react to throttle inputs. I Tend to wait until I fully hit the apex before picking up the throttle. I think in the video you can hear when I go off throttle to help the front turn in a bit and get the car in the direction I want it to go. I tend to use pointy setups as I like to get the front end turned in and then deal with the power afterwards. A lot of people dont like that kind of setup as it is often quite loose and tends to have over-steery rear end. With these cars, as you know, they really do like to understeer and I think people are to quick to get on the throttle, as soon as you get on the throttle mid corner they will push out wide and wont hold the line.better to pump the throttle mid corner if you need to make an adjustment.

Four videos showing all four rounds of the RD Stock Car championship that finished a few weeks ago. All videos made by our Filming Finn Jari Vinnari and commentated by Toby Davis!

Thanks guys for all the efforts put into this and also all the drivers that have participated!

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 195 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 379 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 518 38.6%