1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Game Stock Car: Sunday Drivers club.

Discussion in 'Automobilista Racing Club & Leagues' started by Rupe Wilson, Sep 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

Games Stock Cars will be running a Sunday drivers Club as from the 8th September 2013
    We will be starting the club using the same track and car as the weekly club events and with option to add more laps and pitstops as we build up momentum. Maybe even dip our toes in Endurance events as you have seen in GTL and race 07 recently.

The idea of this is to start of slow. So the newer drivers can get up to speed with the game in a relaxed atmosphere.
    As we progress through the months we can up the anti to provide a package to suit all drivers. With the option of different cars and different events.

This is your chance to get involved with the Sim. A new update is due out soon. So what better way to dip your toes in Game stock Car.

All drivers of different levels are welcome to join the fun and get out on track. Learn from the fast guys as you watch them drive the track, ask questions in the forum for help and setup advice, Even better join us on T/speak to get those last minute all important tips.

Time schedule for the race sessions
    • Qualification: 11:00 GMT
    • Race Starts: 11:30 GMT
    • Race Ends: 12:00 GMT
    With the option for a second race with a fresh qualification so you can race in either event or both

Hope to see you all on track

• Like Like x 1
  2. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

[​IMG]
    Based on a classic Grand Prix car weighing 540kg, the Formula Classic is powered by a 650HP turbo engine and provides a visceral and exciting driving experience. In this car you bring Ayrton Senna back to life.

Schedule
    The Formula Classic server will be online all week for practicing. The server is setup with an extended first practice session of 165 minutes. Please only use this practice session when racing online for fun, do not vote it round to an official qualification or race sessions unless being asked to do so.

Week 36 Start Date: Monday September 2, 2013
    Week 36 End Date: Sunday September 8, 2013

Race days for official ranked sessions
    • Monday September 2,
    • Tuesday September 3,
    • Wednesday September 4,
    • Thursday September 5,
    • Friday September 6,
    • Saturday September 7,
    • Sunday September 8.
    Time schedule for official ranked sessions
    • Qualification: 11:00 GMT
    • Race Starts: 11:30 GMT
    • Race Ends: 12:00 GMT
    Information
    • Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #R
    • Mod Required: Click here to download Jerez de la Frontera
    • Password: Click here for the server password
    • RaceLog: After each session your fastest laptime, result and rank are published inside the RaceLog system. Click here or quickly navigate to the RaceLog section of your choice via the navigation button on the site and forums
    Discuss, support, encourage and share!
    This event thread will be the central thread for Formula 3 discussions this week.

You can ask other drivers to practice or race with you by using the tag function of the forum. Please an @ directly followed by the user name and this person will receive a notification or just leave a post that you will be participating in the first upcoming race, and we very much like to see your race reports :)

Our racing clubs are foremost meant to gain online experience so please help other drivers out when they have questions about the event, the car, the track, the setup or a combination. Remember that first post where somebody else helped you for the first time, helping is nice!

We are adding one change to this week's event compared to other week. Unfortunately the simsheep effect of people not joining an event kicked in (beats me why that is still).
    So for this week's events we are adding a signup list that YOU are going to maintain yourself. For each day a list will be posted (linked from this thread) which you can copy and paste it back adding your name. Hopefully have visibility who is driving is going to improve things a bit.

Have a great week and see you on track!

3. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

1. Rupe Wilson (1st & 2nd race)
    2. Calum McLure
    3. Rhys Gardiner
    4. Jason Lancett
    5. Noel Spence
    6. Dewald Nel
    7. Lars Brugman
    8. Paul Smirnov
    9. Dino Paolini
    10. Davy Vandevenne
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver

Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
  4. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

5. Calum McLure

Calum McLure
    Did ye, aye? Premium Member

Sign me up :D GP weekend so only 1 race this time

• Like Like x 1
  6. Indeed, let's go racing!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

Im a bit busy through the week with GTL and Ftruck(honk honk)
    but come the weekend im going to be on track.

Im still need to set up my wheel and buttons better. At least with Ftruck ive now got a idea what some of the buttons do..

I did have a good drive on Sunday afternoon and i could tell im not used to these kind of cars. but i did have a smile on my face....

kind of getting excited already... its like having a new toy to play with:redface:

8. will be there..:)

9. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

1. Rupe Wilson (1st & 2nd race)
    2. Calum McLure
    3. Rhys Gardiner
    4. Jason Lancett
    5. noel spence
    6. Driver
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    Last edited: Today at 04:30
    Rupe Wilson

• Like Like x 1
  10. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

so just to confirm the first race is monday for australia and england

11. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

12. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

cheers rupe

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hey mate :D Will maybe join if you join...

14. Noel Spence

Noel Spence
    Premium Member

hi dewald these cars are very fun to drive , so join up mate:)

15. Me too please, need some Classics :D

16. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson

• Like Like x 1
  17. Von Butters

Von Butters
    Premium Member

Sundays are hard to commit to, so it'll be if I can join, ill be there. It is a sound idea though.
    Need to get rid of this family I've got, then I could sim when i wanted! lol

18. I would love to but anything happening before the kids are in bed are usually hard to negotiate, I have issues trying to squeeze in time for F1 20 sundays a year and adding more would be a challenge :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. This sounds really good, time fits me well too!

• Like Like x 1
  20. I'd love to join but not sure if I'll be back from mountain biking as yet. If I'm back in time then I will definitely join. These cars are fun!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.