Game Stock Car - Open wheeler expansion confirmed

RaceDepartment

Administrator
Staff
Good news for the growing group of Game Stock Car fans. We've just finished a nice conversation with Reiza Studios' head honcho Renato Simioni who confirmed to RaceDepartment that the first free expansion pack for the game will feature open wheeler car.
render_preview.jpg

The community was already warmed up with this early preview shot a few weeks ago but on the record we can quote Renato saying that "the formula cars are a bliss to drive". He added that the development team works hard on completing the paint jobs of the cars and of course the already announced patch that should be released soon.

Game Stock Car is the official game of the main brazilian autoracing series. Developed with the support of actual teams and drivers, Game Stock Car accurately simulates the series´ 2010 season, with 34 cars and teams racing around the country in 10 minutely modelled race tracks.

You can buy GSC for $29,90 here and discuss this Reiza Studios simulation right here on the forums at RaceDepartment.com. Unofficial user created add-on tracks and car skins are available for download here to spice up the already impressive game.

Just compared the pics we have of the F3 car and this model. And i dont think its the F3 car also. Nose is very different and rear wing also. That gap infront of the wing isnt there at all at the F3 car. So starting to think some kind of GP2 or F1 car.

Bram

RaceDepartment Founder
Staff
Premium
I really hope it will be the south american F3 series. Reiza posted a video preview of these series already months ago
The Armaroli was an absolute blast but it would also be a bit too powerful for most of the GSC tracks :)

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 91 19.1%
  • €151-500

Votes: 127 26.6%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 81 17.0%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 42 8.8%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 48 10.1%
  • €3001-5000