Game Stock Car - Formula Reiza DLC Released

Reiza Studios has released yet another free DLC the highly anticipated Formula Reiza which contains the 2010 model of an actual Formula One car.

Reiza Studios continues to bring us great free DLC for our hungry racing appetites. Once again the Brazilian developer has released a master class. According to experts this comes the closest to the real thing. And more is to come soon so keep your eye on the soon to be released Formula 3 car.

Download the free Formula Reiza DLC here

Game Stock Car is the official game of the main Brazilian autoracing series. Developed with the support of actual teams and drivers, Game Stock Car accurately simulates the series´ 2010 season, with 34 cars and teams racing around the country in 10 minutely modelled race tracks. A free DLC bringing extra content to the simulation is expected soon.

If you haven't purchased GSC yet you can pick it up for less than $30 at the GSC site. Support and organized online races can be found in the Game Stock Car forum.

Attachments

• freiza (1).jpg
    freiza (1).jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 9,012
I am having a major problem as i mainly brought this game for the Formula Reiza and now I cannot use it. I have made sure its 1.7 and redownloaded and reinstalled that patch and i can cycle through the choices in the bottom left hand corner, but when i go to Test day or single race, I can only choose one of the stock cars. I deleted and reinstalled the patch, but it made no difference. When I go to championship it says Formula Reiza 2010 need a car:|Reiza2. It is the same for the Formula Classic and Formula 3 mods.:frown:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 366 15.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 245 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.2%