Stock Car Extreme - All the tips you need to know

To edit some files, you will need Notepad++. Please download it here.
All editions must be done with game off (especially for dedicated servers).

Personal settings
  • I want to put the virtual mirrors
  • I see vehicule parts in the rearview mirror
  • I have a strange feeling with my Fanatec wheel
  • I want to opimize my AntiAliasing setup

Server settings
  • My server doesn't run warm up
  • I want to raise up maximum drivers online
  • I want to allow driver swap in race
  • I want to add balast to some drivers
  • I want to reverse the grid or a part of the grid

DRS et tyres configuration for F1
  • DRS
  • Tyres

Issues and bugs
  • I have some stuttering
  • I can't load tracks
  • Night races give a big fps loss

Last edited:
I know mainly in 1.15 i used to be able have it how i like with the F3 and StkV8 mainly. whilst driving a lot of the Vee now i like whats in the mirrors as default = "15" but would like nothing when I press a button to look back. which i think with the F3 and V8 i got away with it using "1" as it showed wings and wheels i think and a quick press of a button gave me a clear view rearwards.
oh well. like you and Andrew said its probably a combo of not available as the same camera handles both mirrors & look back

Yes I think you are right, it is possible to get away with it on certain settings. On the Formula Extremes, if I set it on 3, I get the wing and wheels in the mirror which is what I want, but I am left with some small suspension components in the rear view, but that is ok.
Must admit, I try not to use the look back view most of the time anyway but I thought the same as you, that I could have a clear view back if I wanted.

its possible to have it still there,

i post later, not a home ...

Mikk

So I only edit the gidplugin.ini to:

[GENERAL]

#OriginalD3D9Dll=d3d9_tvstyle.dll

#OriginalD3D9Dll=DEFAULT

OriginalD3D9Dll=d3d9_clamp.dll

and renamed the d3d9.dll for using clamp to d3d9_clamp.dll

it is working great, even in RF2 perfect, there you need to edit
the trackmapplugin.ini the same way.

Hope it works 4 U 2, greetings Mikk :)

With DRS and ERS now available in GSC for Formula Reiza and Extreme, how are they activated as I do not see it in the menu to assign a button to it? Will the game pick it up that you are within 1 second from the car in front and open the wing automatically? Are there KERS for the Formula Reiza cars available?
Thanks

With DRS and ERS now available in GSC for Formula Reiza and Extreme, how are they activated as I do not see it in the menu to assign a button to it? Will the game pick it up that you are within 1 second from the car in front and open the wing automatically? Are there KERS for the Formula Reiza cars available?
Thanks
It's the very last option in your controller config options, you assign a button to it. On DRS applicable tracks it tells you when you pass a DET zone whether you can use it that lap, and then you hit the button you assigned for it once you're in a DRS zone; it won't do it automatically. No KERS yet, I don't think.

I've been running GSCE with this modified d3d driver posted over at the Nvidia forum - on page 3 /post 36 of the Clamp negative LOD bias thread:

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/529407/?comment=4153213

Gets rid of the jaggies and stuttering quite nicely. Trade off is you lose track map display.

@Lou Sytsma,

I have also followed that thread for a while, never tried the dll myself but now with a new g-card coming, I'll give it a go. What OS have you used it with?

Last edited:
Thanks, Lou.

Tried it yesterday, but of course the entry point is different than it would have been for Vista 32 - had forgotten Guzz (@nvidia forums) did only 2 versions, for 7 and 8v - and it simply crashed whatever app I tried it with.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 142 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 390 40.0%