1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Game Stock Car 2013 Screenshots

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Alex Sawczuk, Aug 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 9
  2. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 10
  3. there has been a karting mod out for quite a bit now, whats the 4th car down looks like an older mustang ?
    Good luck with the add on

4. That´s a Chevrolet Opala buddy, that car was used as a Stock Car in 80´s

5. cheers for the id

6. Stock V8 headlights, awesome!

Can't wait to start painting the new V8's.

7. Game Stock Car 2013

Game Stock Car 2013 on the way!

The new version of the acclaimed Game Stock Car will be released by the end of September.

GSC2013 will include all the cars and tracks content from GSC2012 developed with new improvements, along with a variety of new cars and tracks with their own unique appeal to the enthusiast simracer.

Today and on the next few days we wil release further details about these new features included in Game Stock Car 2013.

The game will se for US$ 24.90 and it will be soon available for pre-order along with a special promotion. Stay tuned!

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 4
  9. jimortality

jimortality
    Premium Member

I have gsc2012, do I have to pay for the 2013 version.

10. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk

Yes

11. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
  12. Is that in game DOF and motion blur I see? Holy SH*T! If they actually added that to the game I will be so unbelievably happy. At first I thought it was just an edited screenshot but if you look closely at the image below it seems to in fact be a post process! This is so exciting! PLEASE SIM GODS LET IT BE TRUE

[​IMG]

13. take my money allready !!! :D

14. And pay the full amount, 24.90?

Today isn't already easy to find enough people for racing on championships, if that happens I fear that many will skip the 2013 version and it will put who organize champ's on dilemma of which version to choose.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Indeed, but luckily the Formula Reiza on GSC 2012 is already of brilliant quality, and it's not official content anyway, so you're not missing out on much :D

Also I do not believe FReiza will have too many updates with regard to physics either.

Happy racing!

16. Don't you think Reiza needs to earn some money? With the original GSC (2011) you got the 2012 update for free, and some add-on cars and tracks.
    GSC 2013 seems to be more than just a livery update for the 2013 season, with adding new cars and tracks, updated graphics and physics. I think it's fair to ask for a bit of money. $25 is the amount of money I am willing to pay for a video game, it's nothing like the $60 dollar mainstream games.

17. Sure, I just want to know if who owns the 2012 will pay the same amount that the ones that buy it for the first time.

I don't want to pay for the updates and again for what I already have on GSC2012, it don't makes sense.

18. @reiza: will we be able to run championships with all these cars or is it like GSC 2012 (just one car, with a few liveries, without AI's for a whole field)?
    Not being able to run a championship is one of the things that keeps me from 'loving' rF2 and whats keep me coming back to GSC

19. Matej Lakota

Matej Lakota
    Sriple Tix Premium Member

This and this. No question, if I will buy it or not :thumbsup:!

20. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk

There is a full field of liveries for each category.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.