Game Stock Car 2013 & Formula Truck 2013 Bundle now available

OverTake.gg

Administrator
Staff
Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Game Stock Car 2013 & Formula Truck 2013 Bundle now available

Black Friday has begun! Actually, lets make it an entire Black Weekend in which RaceDepartment has a great offer for sim racers!

Update: this special Black Friday deal expired on Sunday December 1, 2013. You can still purchase the bundle for its normal price.

You can pick up this great bundle of Reiza Studios' two most anticipating sim racing titles for PC, Game Stock Car 2013 and Formula Truck 2013, with a special discount and don't pay the normal price of...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in iran,and buy and play all steam & origin &uplay games
but when try gamestockcar get this
Dear User,

Unfortunately based on your country of origin, Plimus is not allowed to continue this process.

The Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") of the US Department of the Treasury administers and enforces economic and trade sanctions based on US foreign policy and national security goals. OFAC maintains sanction programs with respect to several countries and to varying degrees. Plimus is obliged to follow US regulations and is therefore not permitted to conduct business with citizens and corporations based in the most stringent sanctioned countries on the OFAC list.

sanctions for selling software remove last year
seems plimus keep sanction for me!

Hamed (and anyone else who might have trouble with Plimus), please get in touch with us at sales@reizastudios.com so we can try work out an alternative.

I bought the bundle on Friday, but apart from a confirmation email I got nothing..:-(
Waited for my keys 'til Sunday, then I sent an email to sales@reiza and got a personal answer within 24 hrs, with apologies and both keys!!

Well done Reiza Studios, for having customer support that actually supports customers!! Thank you very much!!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 81 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 59 9.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 66 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 40 6.2%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 92 14.3%