1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game Stock Car 2013 & Formula Truck 2013 Bundle now available

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by RaceDepartment, Nov 29, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

Administrator Staff

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Game Stock Car 2013 & Formula Truck 2013 Bundle now available

Continue reading the Original Blog Post
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2013
  2. Ricardo Edelmann

Ricardo Edelmann
    Lights out, Spot on! Premium Member

Nice offer!!! Unfortunately no PayPal...
    I'd love to buy it, but i don't have a credit card and i don't want to transfer my money manually:)

3. I was deciding if I should buy game stock car or not the other day.

With new content coming to Game Stock Car 2013 soon and now this bundle.........it's a given!

4. I tried to but I can't with my VISA. Some sort of transaction error. Anybody else?
  5. Mark Reynolds

Mark Reynolds
    Physics & AI Programmer

How does $23.95 become £19.95 ?

Exchange rate here shows that should be £14.61 ?
  6. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Here is an alternative link with the same deal for those missing Paypal: https://www.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=3204840
  7. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

maybe because it Euros not Dollars.
    special holiday weekend only $29,90 (€23.35/£19.46)

but please remember exchange rates do change :whistling:
  8. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

To those that purchased the bundle during the last hours, make sure to check your email in the coming minutes for your game codes.

You'll receive two messages containing links where to download the game files and activation codes for both GSC2013 and Ftruck2013.

Happy racing :)
  9. jimortality

Premium Member

I paid full price which was a bargain anyway but now, it's a no brainer as it's the best sim out there imo
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Its a great sim!
  11. Marco Bijl

Marco Bijl
    adMAXIhater (O.O.O.)

A very nice offer. If you where in doubt of getting the game(s), now is the time ;).

Thanks Reiza, for this nice addition to my collection :). Always a pleasure doing business with you :).
  12. Bruno Sousa Ferreira

Bruno Sousa Ferreira
    Strategy Mister!

:D , GSC and FT here I come!
  13. Andrew Scott

Andrew Scott
    Premium Member

The bundle was a bargain at $44AUD, Ive NEVER seen or purchased 1 new release game for that, let alone 2 new games.
    Even if you don't like F-Trucks buy the bundle anyway, cause your never gonna get another game like that for such a tiny price.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Rupe Wilson

Rupe Wilson
    Keep Yoga real Premium Member

FTrucks rocks.. honk HONK (and it comes with air horns) :roflmao::roflmao:
  15. Quas

Staff Premium Member

Agreed, FTrucks rocks, my favourite Reiza "cars". Hopefully it will get more attention, now that it's in the bundle.
    For anyone who bought it, there's a club race at Floripa tonight, hint, hint ;).
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
  16. Bram

Jarek you should get a premium edition of FTruck with only 2 gears to slow you down :)
    • Haha Haha x 1
  17. Quas

Staff Premium Member

Only if you guys drive your F3's on Chevy Opala tires in the next club race, so i have a chance to participate ;).
  18. Bram

Thats a deal :)
  19. I live in iran,and buy and play all steam & origin &uplay games
    but when try gamestockcar get this
    Dear User,

Unfortunately based on your country of origin, Plimus is not allowed to continue this process.

The Office of Foreign Assets Control ("OFAC") of the US Department of the Treasury administers and enforces economic and trade sanctions based on US foreign policy and national security goals. OFAC maintains sanction programs with respect to several countries and to varying degrees. Plimus is obliged to follow US regulations and is therefore not permitted to conduct business with citizens and corporations based in the most stringent sanctioned countries on the OFAC list.

sanctions for selling software remove last year
    seems plimus keep sanction for me!
  20. jimortality

Premium Member

Maybe now your Country as done something with the nukes, maybe the sanctions will be relaxed and you will be able to get the game soon.