Game Stock Car 2012 v1.2 released

Bram Hengeveld submitted a new blog post:

Game Stock Car 2012 v1.2 released

Reiza Studios have just released what seems to be the last game update for Game Stock Car 2012 bring the simulation up to version 1.2. The update includes numerous bug fixes and introduces the brand new Cascavel track.

The 3.032 meters long track is a rising star venue in Brazil due to recent improvements by architect Zilmar Beux. The Autodromo recently hosted a round of the Formula Truck Series and it returned on the Stock Car Brasil calendar last september as well.

General
Refuelling...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post

Last edited by a moderator:
The 1.2 version number is shown in the right top of the game landing screen after loading.
Well I still have 'V1.60' on the right top, sorry to say :x3:
Can Reiza or somebody else please make a clear step by step manual after all the updates with those sweet extra's :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
After refreshing my pc it's all messed up. The only thing what works is install the 2011 version without using the serial number :cautious:

Questions I have(maybe dummie) that should be clear in a manual; I have two maps now GSC and GSC2012. In which one do I have to install the updates. Should there be a second GSC2012 icon on the desktop. I still have to rightclick with admin rights.

Maybe there are other suggestions for just one very, very clear step by step manual. Even dummie prove ;)

GSC was released at v1.60, and subsequently updated to v1.70.

GSC2012 is a completely independent version, not an update to GSC. It was released at v1.00, updated to v1.10, and now again to v1.20.

For all of these there has been always two versions, Digital (for those who bought it on the web) and DVD (for those who have the boxed version, available only in Brazil).

If you are starting fresh, you should download the 3-file installer of GSC2012 v1.1, and then update it to v1.2 which the files linked in this article. Very soon we'll have the full installer already updated to v1.2, and then that will be all you need to have GSC2012 at its latest spec.

And to clear any possible confusion with regards to the exe label, it still is labelled as v1.70 as that is the latest version of the engine we got from ISI - with the release of GSC2012 we went on a tangent from the exe version itself.

I'ma simracer since Indianapolis 500 Amiga back in 1990. I was born and live today in Cascavel. My passion for motorsport came through from this circuit. How then can I thank for this magnificent Reiza simulator where I can now drive on this track? Thank you for your wonderful work, you made ​​my dream come true.

Thanks for your reply Bram. I looked in the forum of GSC, link 1 is the same as above, not available and the full installer is from the same website, is not available.

The second mirror leads me to update 1.1. instead of 1.2.

Their own website game-stock.car does not even mention 1.2 update.

I have downloaded it before, but I cant find the link that brings me the update now.

I have the digital version.

I could be looking at the wrong place.., I looked in this and the other thread under GSC..

Thanks for your reply Bram. I looked in the forum of GSC, link 1 is the same as above, not available and the full installer is from the same website, is not available.

I have downloaded it before, but I cant find the link that brings me the update now.

I could be looking at the wrong place.., I looked in this and the other thread under GSC..
I think I found a way to pass the problem, by downloading the newest demo which someone put in a other mirror.

I can test it when Reiza give me a reply for new activations, hopefully that does not take to long. :(

Either way, hopefully Reiza can get that server working again. I send them a e-mail but no response, I guess they are fixing it.. :unsure:

I think I found a way to pass the problem, by downloading the newest demo which someone put in a other mirror.

I can test it when Reiza give me a reply for new activations, hopefully that does not take to long. :(

Either way, hopefully Reiza can get that server working again. I send them a e-mail but no response, I guess they are fixing it.. :unsure:
Well I noticed this morning the mirror is restored in the GSC forum, it now contains update 1.2, instead of 1.1 like last night.

Reiza have replied within a day :thumbsup: in a e-mail and they are aware that a couple of links don't work and are working on it.

I'm playing again, great! :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 93 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 68 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 73 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.2%
  • < 5 years