Game Stock Car 2012 Release Thread

http://www.racedepartment.com/2012/07/game-stock-car-2012-released/

The long anticipated free update of Game Stock Car is out and users are sharing the content first via torrents. Developer Reiza Studios is currently updating their game website and once completed http links are expected to be released as well.

Please keep seeding the files with the rest of the community and help make the download process go smooth and fast for everybody. We will update this post with the press release, screenshots, videos and other news during the day when more information is unvealed.

Download the torrent here

New to torrents? Quick Nooby Guide here

Visit the GSC 2012 forums for support
Find the English F.A.Q. here
Find the Portuguese F.A.Q. here

Didn't you start that nonsense thread about GSC being rubbish despite almost universal praise from people at this forum, many of whom own netkar as well?
yep. although I didnt actually start a thread it just was moved from here. but I may have back tracked slightly and I now think this is a great sim. 1hr is not a long enough demo. I think I was mostly just miffed that noone plays netKar pro any more.

Well IMO I think it would be a good idea if Reiza and 2Pez merged and recreated the trio of 2Pez titles into one with many areas reworked. I feel Hern'an, Martin and their team did a very fine job with their sim titles but also feel Renato and his team could put an additional polish to them. Really if you think about it makes sense to at least give it a thought

I've noticed my Logitech DFP is slightly off center with GSC2012. I tested it in rF1&2 and it was fine. Any thoughts as to what might be causing it?

Try changing Center settings in Controller.ini.
You can found it in your Userdata folder ->

[ Joystick ]

Axis [00, 00] Center="0.50000" // 0.0=min, 0.5=center, 1.0=max (use to correct centering or split-axis issues)

I have a small suggestion for the next patch, if there's one.

Could the behaviour of setup options in a fixed setup event be changed? I explain.

Right now, every time theres a session change (or sometimes even going back to the pit menu) all settings seem to be reset to the fixed setup. Including Steering Lock, Fuel, Brake Pressure and Brake Bias.

My suggestion would be that these aren't set back to their default settings, and instead remain as the player set them last. So that way, you could set your fuel/lock/brakes during Warmup and not worry about having to redo them right before the race, with the rush of getting to the grid before the race starts.

I admit it's not a big issue, and there might be no real way to do it, but it would be welcome for those running fixed setup events.

I have a small suggestion for the next patch, if there's one.

Could the behaviour of setup options in a fixed setup event be changed? I explain.

Right now, every time theres a session change (or sometimes even going back to the pit menu) all settings seem to be reset to the fixed setup. Including Steering Lock, Fuel, Brake Pressure and Brake Bias.

My suggestion would be that these aren't set back to their default settings, and instead remain as the player set them last. So that way, you could set your fuel/lock/brakes during Warmup and not worry about having to redo them right before the race, with the rush of getting to the grid before the race starts.

I admit it's not a big issue, and there might be no real way to do it, but it would be welcome for those running fixed setup events.

Here's a good point, I would welcome a fix for this.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back