1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game size

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Miroslav Davidovic, Dec 16, 2013.

1. I don't know if that matters to anybody else than me but I'll still suggest to upload or allow users to install a "light" version. I've bought the fTruck GSC bundle in mind to play with a friend all the awesome stuff but still couldn't cuz the > 6h download on my side puts me every time off. Yes over 6h's.
    I tried now a few times but every time I've just stopped the download due to the duration.
    TBH I never download something over 1GB so 6GB or that kind is not even close to something I'd consider.

Please reconsider this or maybe torrent it. I guess it should be possible.

• Like Like x 1
    • Beer Beer x 1
  2. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

What kind of internet connection do you use that it takes so long?

A torrent is actually a very good idea. :thumbsup:
  3. Well it's not the fastest as you can imagine but I'm going to replace it soon.
    However normally I need about 1h or slightly more for 1GB so that's acceptable.

Torrent would be great as said. :)
  4. http://www.proxybay.eu/torrent/8988878/Game_Stock_Car_2013
    Thats the torrent I used and then just activated the game as normal :)

Also don't forget to download the update, you'll have to get that off the normal website
  5. Awesome man, thx!

However a as said please Reiza consider to release a light install if possible. No cars, no tracks just a clean install. (maybe one car and track lol).
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Umm?.....can't you just do the download in the evening before you go to bed.....then when you wake up , have a fresh cup of coffee , install....race your brains out?

1GB of game files is not very much. In fact I haven't heard of any game over the past ( I'm not sure how long ) that was smaller than 1GB. I actually have 9.80 GB worth of GSC files right now on this rig.....with plenty more to come now that I've discovered user made downloadable tracks. :)
  7. Alex Sawczuk

Alex Sawczuk
    Reiza Studios Premium Member

you can always just download gsc sync and completely update it using that.
  8. you guys might wanna look into getting the game into Steam! It will get you guys allot more people to see the game, i never knew about this game until i searched for race simulators! And downloading via Steam these days is excellent.