F1 2013 Game manual???

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)

Warren Dawes

Premium
Does this game have a detailed operating manual or something similar?

I've just received this game and would like to get started by reading a manual, or at least have something to refer to to help understand what all the features / menu items are.

Thanks Graham, I wasn't seeing the LINKS options on the right because I didn't have my view settings to DETAIL.

Wow, so that's the Manual, at least it didn't take long to read.
Thanks for your more detailed (ie useful) sticky thread, much more helpful.

BTW, I couldn't deselect Steam Cloud as you advised, but eventually I found that by going into the other Cloud Option, selecting it (it was showing selected though), then allowed me to de-select it from the Update menu. Guess all this Steam stuff becomes second nature eventually.

Yeah ....... I forgot that there is a 'general' Steam Cloud setting in the Steam options, then individual games can have the cloud toggled on/off.

I have been on Steam nearly 10 years. I would have thought that the default is to have the Steam Cloud enabled everywhere by default, but I can't remember now.

There's been a few problems with the Steam servers this past week or so, but generally it's a a very solid platform, also you can can get some cracking deals in Steam sales.

I hope you enjoy this game, and Steam in general. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back