Game loding problem

Apparently I can't edit the title. I spelled "loading" wrong.

Hello guys! I need some help with RFactor 2. I am new to this game so please bare with me.

My main problem is whenever (everytime) I start up the game, it automatically downloads and installs all of the RFactor 2 content. Then it says "I must be subscribed to RFactor 2 workshop, this will prevent the game from downloading all the content every time I start up the game."
in the thread before mine, it was confirmed that you are already automatcally subscribed to RFactor 2 workshop. If this is true, then why am i experiencing this? I don't want to wait for the game to download and install all the content everytime I open the game. This is very frustrating and it is preventing me from playing Rfactor 2 at all!

Been using my TX for about a month now. I very pleased with its performance with Raceroom, SCE, and AC. But in RFactor 2, it feels like I'm driving one of those terrible terrible mods for SCE or Race07 (I'm not talking about ALL mods. Only bad ones. I love the good quality mods out there). You know when the cars feel like they have almost absolutely no life/almost no info info coming from the game to the car. That is what RFactor2 feels like for me. Strange because this game is highly talked about in terms of driving physics and FFB.
Any TX Servo wheel base settings you recommend?

I bought the game when it was on sale back in November I think. I didn't play it until my TX arrived in the mail late December. I wanted a full on sim racing experience with the TX and RFactor 2. I did this because I've heard nothing but great things about the wheel and the game. Upgraded from a G27. I didn't want to try the game with the "deadzone" G27.:roflmao:

Thank you in advance.

Since you mentioned spelling "loading" wrong, I'd like to mention that you meant to say "bear with me" instead of "bare with me" unless you want us all to get naked with you.
:roflmao:my bad... I was typing this on my phone at work when i had a few minutes. I was in a rush to back to work.

I don't want you guys to get naked with me unless you are Nikki Minaj :D!
Seriously though, any help with my problem? Please!!!

Last edited:
Thanks Kenny!!! It just automatically downloads. Not sure why this happens everytime. Is there a w as y to manually subscribe to RFactor2 workshop on steam?

Hopefully when i get home from work I'll try it again. Its been a week or two since i last tried opening the game.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 380 16.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 258 11.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 247 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 304 13.0%