Game exits -almost- randomly

Hey there guys!

I've just recently purchased rFactor 2, after being convinced by the demo experience. I've got around to install all of the tracks and the Civic. Though, whenever I try to join a server, after loading a few of the cars my game simply quits, throwing me back to the desktop. Sometimes I get around to drive a few laps, but after I would enter the pit by pressing Escape, the same thing happens. Somebody knows a solution for this?

It's ISI's or ISR's server. But now that I tested Single Player too with higher ammount of cars, looks like my game isn't able to load more than 15-ish cars on track. I have everything on low, even turned the Resolution lower, to see if that works. I don't get any error message about the crash. The client just closes. I tried tracing, although I don't understand any of it. Here it is attached:

Attachments

• trace.txt
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,028
I am not an expert for this, but as I can see, there are some problems with missing parts of the game. Have you tried verify tool?

My previous machine was very weak system with AMD GPU, but it worked without crashes (sometimes with only 20fps, but it worked :)), so I guess, that is not the reason for your problems.

I am not an expert for this, but as I can see, there are some problems with missing parts of the game. Have you tried verify tool?

My previous machine was very weak system with AMD GPU, but it worked without crashes (sometimes with only 20fps, but it worked :)), so I guess, that is not the reason for your problems.

Install has been checked.
One or more critical simulation files failed verification.

Support\382.uninstall failed verification.

I don't think that has to do much with my problem though :/

After a few million more times of thinking and doing clean installs of rFactor 2 over and over again, it seems to be that the error is exclusive to the BTCC Civic car. The rest of the cars load nicely with full grid and perform great FPS-wise, I just can't get to load the Civics into the game though. I'm wiping every data of the Civic and getting a new file, in case mine is corrupted. Let's hope that does it. I really don't wanna miss out on that car.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 368 16.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 255 11.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 246 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 181 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 303 13.1%