Game engine/bug problem.

So I have noticed, especially in Spa, that when I'm practicing my speed can be after
Eau Rouge very low not there where it should be, like smt 290 km/h and very slowly getting top speed with my predefined saved fast settings, which should be with those settings normally in that aeria 306 km/h. When I notice this happening I would go back to lobby and restart session and problem go away many times and accerelation is "normal".
Just wondering what game bug may cause this and does anybody else noticed this?

I am playing pro setting so damage on.
I have noticed that on last long straight bf chicane if I have slow speed syndrome at Rouge I get much faster km/h at there that I would normally get, eh? and when it plays kinda normal behaviour it fastest at Kemmel straight and bit slower bf chicane. It will behave sometimes straight out form pit like this and then I usually stop hole session and restart.. I dunno, but I will keep my eye on revs too now on..
And I am driving with Ferrari F138.

Well, some cars will damage the engine if you turn up the turbo, even if you don't over-rev (but not the F138 IIRC). However, the easy way to see if it's damage or some kind of bug is to turn off damage and see if it goes away...
I can't imagine what kind of issue could cause you to be faster in some places and slower at others.

Ok, thx for answering will try what you suggested.
Strange behaviour indeed.
Have to mention also that sometimes when I open game the UI interface is very sluggish and slow to response on mouse clicks and so on and then I just go driving and go back to game UI and other setups it works normally with no hiccups..
Was thinking some windows update or smt messed up some things...

Ok, thx for answering will try what you suggested.
Strange behaviour indeed.
Have to mention also that sometimes when I open game the UI interface is very sluggish and slow to response on mouse clicks and so on and then I just go driving and go back to game UI and other setups it works normally with no hiccups..
Was thinking some windows update or smt messed up some things...

You should use Content Manager. It's what the default AC launcher should have been.

tenor.gif

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 90 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.4%
  • < 5 years