• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

game dont save

Discussion in 'F1 2017 - The Game' started by saschalolXD, Aug 25, 2017.

1. saschalolXD

saschalolXD

Ratings:
    +0
    i have a big problem. the game dont save after i put one of the new mods (williams skin or pirelli tire skin) into the game... everytime i go out of the game and back in i have to start a new career. enyone have this problem to or have an fix for it?

2. Andy684

Andy684

Ratings:
    +0
    Same for me here. I am tinkering with a damage mod but since I added the altered performance files it seems that saving does not work anymore.

3. tigurce

tigurce

Ratings:
    +0
    Same for me, it's seems this year we can't mod this game and got savegame ...

4. RoMaN14

RoMaN14

Ratings:
    +15
    A similar thing happened in the later GRID game I think. It is to prevent editing files in order to cheat. Pretty unfortunate. I tried to hack GRID in order to disable the terrible "rubber-band" (yes, cars that were behind you got extra HP and you could never pull away more than a second). It disabled the ability to save the game.

5. tigurce

tigurce

Ratings:
    +0
    Nothing to do to avoid that sh*t ? It's a shame for the players who wants to improve their own games without playing online like me

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. RoMaN14

RoMaN14

Ratings:
    +15
    It is pretty stupid, yes. You should be allowed to "cheat" as much as you like in single-player. I can't help you unfortunately, as I don't have a copy of the game. Back when I tried to fix the issue with GRID, I found no way.

7. tigurce

tigurce

Ratings:
    +0
    Sad to hear that. F1 2016 you could "cheat", CM is very stupid for that one

8. Andy684

Andy684

Ratings:
    +0
  9. G2_70

G2_70

Ratings:
    +12
  10. mortadelilly

mortadelilly

Ratings:
    +0
    then, MOD's dead :-(

11. saschalolXD

saschalolXD

Ratings:
    +0
    thats cant be :( an official game without official skin like williams and than no modding?? codemasters realy? i hope they think about it.... please if anyone knows what can be moddet without truble, tell me =)