1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Game crashes when continuing season

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by maharajmeister, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Just had this serious issue for no reason..
    Reached Japan in my first season of F12011. No problems until now. I select Japan and the text begin rolling with the latest news and such the game freezes and goes back to desktop. No crash report or crash window.
    If I play proving grounds itr runs perfectly
    ANY help please
    (crysis 2 dx11 and Mass Effect 3 run on this machine no probs)

2. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Could it be that your save game has been corrupted? Do you happen to have a backup stored somewhere?

3. try to uninstall and reinstall the game

4. these are the words I do not want to hear. !!!To much trouble!!!

5. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Well, no matter if you want to hear them or not - that's always the first step when trying to troubleshoot problems. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. yes usually when you have problems the first thing to do is try to uninstall and reinstall the game ...

7. Reinstalled the game and reused my savegames. And still crashes when I continue my career, test grounds still works, I have not tried single race mode though.
    I assume my save game is coruupt.
    I did the classic delete, copy and rename GTEHXOSJZ_0. file. No help
    I assume my save game is currupt. Good by career!!
    This GAME!!! is with stupid...
    No bother I won the championship. But would be nice to actually finish a season...

8. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Well, I guess your save is dead like mine was - I tried to change some stuff and it went boom. Not much you can do if that's the case, I'm afraid. :(

9. possibly wait till F12012 or not
    or just MOD F1 2011 to hell and play single weekend