1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Game crashes - Error 10035

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Kristian Nenov, Feb 1, 2013.

1. I get this error when the game should put me in the garage, in the car. Or if I don't get it there, as soon as it should put me on a flying lap - it gives it. I could do one run only one time. Usually it gives me the error. Any ideas?

2. - reinstall game or
    - reinstall windows

3. I did repair the game. That's equal to reinstalling it. And reinstall windows? You crazy? I'd prefer stopping this game until I decide to reinstall the windows than reinstalling it just because of this game. That's something I'm NOT doing.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Why asking then.
  5. Someone could have had this error and know how to fix it... It shouldn't have anything to do with my windows.. :O_o:
    • Like Like x 1
  6. You already reinstalled game, so it is logical conclusion that problem may be in OS or in it's modules. Easiest way to fix it is to reinstall operating system.
  7. That doesnt even look like an F1 error. Maybe another program is doing it.
  8. Well, ugh.. I don't have any problems with the other games I play.

I'll reinstall some of the drivers.. =/
  9. BBFred

Premium Member

10. Chris Stacey

Chris Stacey
    Ted Kravitz Appreciation Society Staff Premium Member

Have you recently downloaded any mods that could have accidentally been put in the wrong folder? Coz I had a crash similar to that when I accidentally took away the 'fe1' interior.

Make sure all your mods are in the correct files.

Edit: Or have you downloaded anything lately that could have been malicious in anyway?

Have you tried a system restore to an earlier date?
  11. It actually may be from my Windows. Other games work, but Flash Player is crashing all the time. Steam gets not responding. CS GO gets not responding. Logitech Profiler got once not responding. Skype too. Strange thing is I haven't downloaded anything recently. But yeah... I have reinstall my ****ing windows now :(
  12. It alos can be some virus. :S Doing a winreinstall from time to time is good so don't hesitate man.
  13. Yep, I restored my windows from 30th Jan and now it's working.. I thought I had turned off system restore tho.. But good I haven't.. :D Thanks to everyone.
    • Like Like x 3