game crashes after a few minutes of playing in both solo or online

so i recently downloaded assetto corsa, and i played the game as is without cm or anything to see if it worked, and it seemed to run fine. but after installing cm, csp, and sol my game crashes within a few minutes of playing. the error message displays "failed to launch the race, graphics driver stopped responding and had to be reset, causing assetto corsa to crash. if the error keeps popping up, most likely its a csp bug." and when it loads cm again it says "game crashed, gpu failed, might be overclocked too much or overheated". i have a nvidia evga geforce gtx 1070 ftw. which seems to run the game perfectly fine until it crashes (on solo using no mods i get like 250fps with no lag or nothing, although i limited it to match my moniters refresh rate).

Ive tried verifying the games files on steam, and they check out fine. ive uninstalled and reinstalled the latest recommended csp, and im not using any pp filters. ive looked everywheres and i cannot seem to find whats wrong for the life of me. ive wanted to lay assetto corsa for years now and this is the first and only game downloaded on my pc at the moment.. someone please help me out

It has the factory overclock and doesnt go past 1950ish mhz, i turned it down a little to about 1700-1800 and it still crashes.. i also deleted and reinstalled the game with no mods and it still crashes
So, the game ran fine. Then you installed CSP and crashed. Deleted everything and reinstalled and still get crashes?

Try deleting Assetto Corsa in Documents and see if youre still getting crashes.

You didnt wrote that you deleted the folder AssettoCorsa in documents manually, like Michael suggested! AFAIR (not 100% sure) this folder wont get removed automatically by uninstalling the game.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yearly

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

• Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events