• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Skins Gallery82 | F1 Hybrid | BAR F1 2017 v1.0

Gallery82 presents BAR F1 2017

1. NielsTie

NielsTie

Ratings:
    +27
    NielsTie submitted a new resource:

Gallery82 | F1 Hybrid | BAR F1 2017 - Gallery82 presents BAR F1 2017

Read more about this resource...

2. formulaHEINE

formulaHEINE

Ratings:
    +768
    Very impressive texturing work! :thumbsup:
    Did you use any 3D painting or did you do all the hard way? ;)

Why didn't you include the Pirelli tire textures from the preview pics into the download?
    Fell free to use my Pirelli tires: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/pirelli-tirepack-for-rss-formula-cars-1k-2k.16129/

You could improve the color matching of the carbon parts between the Chassis_C and Chassis_D texture. Most noticable on the frontwing. Take a look at my Haas skin: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/haas-vf-17-rss-formula-hybrid-2k-4k.14422/
    The '2017_Chassis_C2.dds' texture is obsolete and could be remove from the folder.

• Like Like x 1
  3. NielsTie

NielsTie

Ratings:
    +27
    Thanks @formulaHEINE . I use the same workflow for (many) years now. A 3D program & Photoshop. Sometimes I will export the textures to Assetto Corsa but that's not very often.

I didn't include the tyre textures, because they aren't mine. But I will in the update and credit you for it. Thanks!

And I didn't check the color matching between the parts because I used the standard ones. So basicly everything is a copy from another map provided by RSS. It's in the alpha, so I need to investigate that further. I will check your Haas and release a update in the next couple of days / weeks.

• Like Like x 1
  4. joostingh

joostingh

Ratings:
    +37
    The car looks great. Also when looking at the replays :)
    [​IMG]

• Love Love x 1