1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

G5 Pack out

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Sean Kenney, Apr 24, 2015.

1. FYI, G5 pack is out...looks good.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Purchased-G5 pack!
    Purchased-Salsburgring!

3. Excellent pack!!! :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Jason Palmer

Jason Palmer
    Premium Member

Went for it myself and funny enough alongside side Salsburgring as well while I was at it.

These cars are going to take some time to master as the couple of races I did it was just something to keep the Fabcar pointing in the right direction.

Jason.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. same here just bought Salzburgring along with this lol. I just bought the gtr2 pack too sinces I was feeling frisky

6. I can't test drive these. The view is set to outside view facing backwards. I can't change it to cockpit or any forward facing view. Any help, please ?

7. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen Premium Member

I remember this has been the case here once. Please check your controls, the last couple updates can have broken it for you.

8. if you had to choose only one car from this pack to buy, which one would it be?

9. That's tough @Wedge. What are your preferred types of cars? I mean, obviously, these are all RWD but other than that you got American muscle in the Vette and Monza - Euro sports in the BMW and Capri (this one is sort of a hybrid between euro and American) and the there is the 935 FABCAR. JDM goodness as well.

I am very surprised at how much I like the Chevy Monza.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I've bound a key for changing the view, but it does not switch to any of the forward facing cameras or the cockpit.
    It only changes between different outside backwards facing views.

11. 4 8 15 16 23 42 108

4 8 15 16 23 42 108
    Only the 5th-most famous race driver from Kerpen Premium Member

Please try remapping all those keys. Maybe this is a fast solution.

12. Kevin Hopkins

Kevin Hopkins
    Premium Member

Great cars,i wonder when "Lime Rock" is going to be added to the American track pack?

13. Fabian Biehne

Fabian Biehne
    Premium Member

First we need Sebring and VIR. :)

14. Some phantasy tracks would been nice.

15. G5 cars at Le Mans would be awesome.

I want some classic tracks too. That old pre 2002 Hockenheim.
    Magny Cours.

• Like Like x 2