G29 Questions for PC

I have a brand new G29 and I've had nothing but trouble with it on my PC. Logitech's software has no form of calibration whatsoever. You turn the unit on and it rotates the full 900 degrees and finds center; that's it. Their profile program lets you program the function of the buttons but nothing else.
FYI the only game I'm using is rFactor1.

When I go into game play the wheel is centered about 15 degrees left of center making it impossible to race. I uninstalled and reinstalled their logitech profile software but still no change. I have 64-bit Win7 and that's the version Logitech says to use. I'm not sure where to go from here. I just know it's unusable at this point. What's weird is the first day I plugged it in I was able to use it and it found center just fine. But since that first day it's been off. The force feedback is also unresponsive to in-game adjustments in the rFactor settings. Has anyone successfully used a G29 with RF1? I'm starting to think I need to return this thing and get a G27. If anyone has any ideas I'd appreciate it. Thanks

It's times like these the old wingman team website being taken down sucks. There was a clear calibration utility that would generally help with these type of issues on the g25/27. I imagine the internals are pretty similar and (don't quote me) it would work on the g29 too.

It's available around the net but I don't know a safe place to download it from unfortunately.

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back