F1 2013 G27 xpadder fuel mix assign

F1 2013 The Game (Codemasters)
Anyone knows how to assign one button on gear stick of a logitech g27 for a rich fuel mix or lean. Im just not comfortable to do it on a dpad of my gear stick. the standard way up up up. it would be much more easier to do it on a single button

In F1 2013 go to the game settings for the wheel, and remap the functions for the quick menu to the keyboard

I use the the WSAD keys, but you could use the Arrow keys.

Remap :-

Quick Menu UP = W
Quick Menu DOWN = S
Quick Menu LEFT = A
Quick Menu RIGHT = D

By the way this remapping DOES NOT effect your use of the DPAD in the menus or in the garage

Once you have remapped, you can either use the Logitech Profiler, or XPadder to program a button. I use XPadder because it's more flexible, I can program menu items to the gear-stick which isn't used in F1 2013. So I have a mixture of functions programmed to the wheel and some to the gear-stick. Fuel, Tyres, and Brake Balance.

Anyway for that one Rich Fuel Button that you want, you can see that for Rich Fuel you need what was DPAD Up, Up, Up, but after remapping is now W W W

So pick your button in Xpadder and program it with W W W, and always have a short delay between each W command, The default delay in XPadder is good enough.

In these pictures you can see my layout and work out what each button represents. Only the buttons with words on them are programmed. On the left the 6 wheels buttons are mapped, and on the right 6 of the gears are mapped.

The one wheel button marked as Prime/Options is a cycling command. Which means that the first time I press it I request Options, and the second time I press it I request Primes, press again Options .....etc.

The gears :-

1st = Lean Fuel
2nd = Rear Brake Balance
3rd = Forward Brake Balance
4th = Balanced Brakes (Std)
5th = Intermediate tyres
6th = Wet Tyres

xpadder-f12013-1.png

My Fuel Rich button is the middle left button on the wheel, and here is the programming in the advanced settings of XPadder :-

xpadder-f12013-2.png

Cheers :)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 195 10.3%
  • < 4 years