G27 wheel problem in rFactor/HistorX

Hi fellow drivers. Some help needed to figure out a strange G27 "wheel-behaviour".

I have no previous experience in rFactor but some weeks ago i installed it just to be able to try out the HistorX mod i've been hearing so much good stuff about and after driving a few laps it really seems like a nice addon.

I got it all setup by the instructions provided and my G27 (along with a Leo Bodnar USB-cable for the pedals) was working great. I didn't have a chance to drive it for a while and just yesterday when i thought i'd put in a few more laps i discovered my wheel has gone all crazy. All the controls show up and are responding OK in the menu, but as soon as i jump in the car the steering wheel pulls all the way to the other side. When i give a bit of throttle and try to steer out of the pitbox the wheel pulls all the way to the opposite side and eventually pulls back and forth from side to side. The throttle and brakes however seems to be OK. I've tried to disconnect all other USB devices. I also disconnected the Leo Bodnar USB-cable and connected the pedals straight to the G27 but nothing seems to help. I'm really confused with this now since i didn't touch the settings in the first place. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 356 15.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 249 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 178 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 302 13.3%