• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

G27 wheel lock

Discussion in 'F1 2017 - The Game' started by Jeron Bleeco, Aug 31, 2017.

1. Jeron Bleeco

Jeron Bleeco

Ratings:
    +20
    Question I have is how do you get more turn out of the wheel ? Sharp corners or even the last chicane before the finish line at Spa I can't turn properly like say AC or RR . Any suggestions on this would be very helpful. Thanks ! Front downforce does not help either.

2. Sadumeyez

Sadumeyez

Ratings:
    +1
    in the profiler set rotation to 360°
    mine reads top to bottom
    45%
    45%
    0%
    (check centering spring)
    45%
    (uncheck combine pedals)
    360°
    (check allow game to adjust settings)

this may not be the best but i love this setup, as far as in game i didn't change much other than 1% dead zones and set FF to personal preference. hope this helps!

3. Jeron Bleeco

Jeron Bleeco

Ratings:
    +20
    Wow....Thanks for sharing and I will try your settings but I have my wheel at 900 and your saying lesser degree will improve the corner turn in ? Heck...I'm gonna give it a go ! and report back. Thanks again

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jeron Bleeco

Jeron Bleeco

Ratings:
    +20
    Thanks so much m8....the game is absolutely fun for me now !! that fixed the problem.

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  5. Sadumeyez

Sadumeyez

Ratings:
    +1
    fantastic, good to hear!

6. dcully

dcully

Ratings:
    +38
    How is FFB on G27?

7. Sadumeyez

Sadumeyez

Ratings:
    +1
    i've seen some people hate on it, but in my opinion, its the best out of all the f1 games, they added more options with more sliders and it just has the potential to set it to just how you want it. i love it