G27 USERS.. What u using for brake pressure ?

Hey guys.
Just wondering what brake pressure people who use a g27 with a standard spring force pedal use in set-ups ?
Cause it seems no matter where i set it between 95% - 85% i am constantly getting front or wheel rear lock-up.. Especially in the boxcar :(

Cause it seems no matter where i set it between 95% - 85% i am constantly getting front or wheel rear lock-up.. Especially in the boxcar :(
G27 user here.
Do you have ABS on? I drove the Boxer yesterday with low ABS and unless you're turning in I can brake to 100% without locking up. Without it it was an immediate lockup, even on warm tyres and brakes.

As others have said it is car / track / setup dependent.

If possible:
  • Brake in a straight line.
  • Adjust the brake pressure to give lockup only at extremes.
  • Adjust brake bias to combat front /rear lockup (use replay to see which wheels locked)
  • Modulate brake pressure as you feel the car lockup
I prefer the rears ro lock up before the fronts so that I can at least try to turn to need to. It does lead to more weaving under brakes, especially in boxer cup. I don't use abs at all in boxer (even though it has this feature). I found better braking and control without it. This was a revere discovery during a club event.

Hey guys.
Just wondering what brake pressure people who use a g27 with a standard spring force pedal use in set-ups ?
Same here with the MR18 and TM pedals. I used to(!) brake very clean and deep into the corner but something changed and either my fronts lock hard or (when bias is set more to rear) i spin hard.
I set the brake press at 80-85%, my brake pedal at 40% sensitivity but still i experience the nasty lock up behaviour...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.5%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 325 27.8%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 458 39.2%