• "My mind is always racing." - Justin Bieber
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Sell G27-Used- W/Bodner Cable

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Marketplace' started by Rikki Jenkins, Dec 12, 2015.

1. Rikki Jenkins

Rikki Jenkins

Ratings:
    +12
    I am selling my G27 it is a couple years old and is in great shape. Barring a few scratches. It is Used.

It comes complete with Wheel, pedals, shifter. Plus the Bodner cable. $35 US cost. For Free. See below:

Nothing has been modded on it. It will be in the original box with all the original packing.

I just purchased a Thrustmaster 300 RS and a F1 wheel, so this will help offset that cost a little.

Asking $200.00. +Shipping. Paypal Payment only

Email me at rj16066@gmail.com if interested.

Picks Below

Cheers

RJ

IMG_0148.JPG IMG_0150.JPG IMG_0151.JPG IMG_0152.JPG IMG_0154.JPG IMG_0155.JPG

Logitech® G25/G27/DFGT/DFP or Generic Pedals Adapter
    Click here for connector pin out
    Automatic recognition of connected pedal types
    Logitech G25, G27*, Driving Force GT**, Driving Force Pro, or generic pedals with up to 3 axes.
    * G27 pedals are identical to G25 and will be shown as such.
    ** Driving Force GT pedals are identical to Driving Force Pro and will be shown as such

Natively supported by Windows 10/8/7, Vista 32, Vista 64, XP, 2000, Me, 98, Mac OS X and Linux. NOT SUITABLE FOR PLAYSTATION OR XBOX

True Plug-and-play.

Cable length
    1.5m (5 feet)

Last edited: Dec 20, 2015