G27 stand alone pedal set

Hi guys. Since I dont have a full rig(just yet), I decided to go ahead and mod the pedals. Also installed the complete GT.EYE spring set(clutch/brake/accel). Not only was the brake spring a major upgrade, but I was most impressed with the throttle spring. What a world of difference. Shaved 0.273 off a chicane on Monza already! OK, here are the pics, not the greatest camera in the world but you'll get the idea. Hope you enjoy them.
Chocolate_Thunder_Racing_1.jpg

Chocolate_Thunder_Racing_2.jpg
Chocolate_Thunder_Racing_2.jpg

Chocolate_Thunder_Racing_3.jpg
Chocolate_Thunder_Racing_3.jpg

Chocolate_Thunder_Racing_4.jpg
Chocolate_Thunder_Racing_4.jpg

url]

Chocolate_Thunder_Racing_1.jpg

Attachments

• Chocolate Thunder Racing 1.JPG
    Chocolate Thunder Racing 1.JPG
    381.4 KB · Views: 1,610
  • Chocolate Thunder Racing 3.JPG
    Chocolate Thunder Racing 3.JPG
    431.3 KB · Views: 449
  • Chocolate Thunder Racing 4.JPG
    Chocolate Thunder Racing 4.JPG
    422.4 KB · Views: 388
  • Chocolate Thunder Racing 2.jpg
    Chocolate Thunder Racing 2.jpg
    356.4 KB · Views: 414
Last edited:
thanks. Just took some careful planning and rounding up materials. Hardest was determining pedal height and degree of tilt. Bottom of the throttle pedal is about 5 5/8" from the foot rest. Degree of tilt is approximately 45-50 degrees. Feels perfect. I did shift the brake to the left about 1/2" or so and still have ability to heel/toe.
What I need to do now is either secure some grip strip to the bottom of the throttle or look for other pedal plates with better grips. My foot wants to tend to slide down on the pedal. Center hole to center hole on the stock plates is about 36mm. So if anyone knows of some pedal plates that fits this criteria, I'd love to hear about them.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 87 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 123 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 170 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 329 28.0%