• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

G27 settings

Discussion in 'WRC 7 The Game' started by XPheco, Sep 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. XPheco

XPheco

Ratings:
    +1
    Hi guys, is there someone who find better than original G27 settings for this game ?? pls share your settings.... every improve is welcome ! THX :)

2. thewarmer

thewarmer

Ratings:
    +69
    Yes the stock setting are like driving in mud for sure.
    I took some thrustmaster ideas & used them on my G27 but it still need work & I still need a hand brake.
    for now I am using auto gears & using one paddle for the hand brake.
    though I am now using left foot braking while I am still in the FWD class.
    In profiler
    Use Special Force feedback device setting ticked.
    I have overall effects at 107 %
    Spring effect at 44 %
    Damper 0
    still messing with centering spring most are using some sort of spring.
    so that is 75%
    Rotation 900 but use special streering Wheel settings is ticked.

Use special game setting ticked
    Allow game to adjust setting ticked.

In game setting seems like you only need three.
    Force feedback level. some have it at 100% I do not.

I have been as low as 35 % but up to 50% not the best but at least you can turn in a flick the car better, still trying to find a better balance yet.
    with luck they will patch the game soon.
    Ok other setting.

Leval of force feedback vibration 0% it just canned effects that would never come through a wheel in real life.

Max Wheel angle again Steam forums guides are saying 352 I have messed around with mine for a few days now but still not there yet. so try 352 for a start point in game.

It wont be perfect but at least you can drive with these setting to some degree the Force feedback still needs some work though.
    the game is a blast the stages are very well put together & the longer one's are a real test.

3. XPheco

XPheco

Ratings:
    +1
    thx my friend i will try your settings soon...... i think FFB in this game need little changes in future

4. thewarmer

thewarmer

Ratings:
    +69
    my setting work fine for FWD but now in WRC 2 its a nightmare can not get a fell for the back end under hand braking it just over rotates almost every time. that needs to re-work on their part.
    still to loose for me need to feel the weight of the car , back to tweaking FFB again.

5. XPheco

XPheco

Ratings:
    +1
    true.... now is the FFB so bad for me. Im DR and RBR player so i can compare.... but in wrc is FFB so bad now. On G27 is absolutly not close to the reality :p

6. Martin Fiala

Martin Fiala
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,848
    That's not exactly true - turning off vibration removes some of the road feel effects in the game. Sadly there's no other option currently, though - either turn it down and remove some of the road feel, or keep it up and suffer from that stupid engine vibration effect.

And damper is also used for some of the effects, but again, it is sadly combined with some less desirable effects as well.

7. thewarmer

thewarmer

Ratings:
    +69
    Any real fix will need the developers to separate some of these effects that are combining to cause these problems.
    At stock is is like driving a tractor so slow to respond & steering way to heavy.
    I really dislike to sudden direct steer you can get with the way the FFB clips in & out.
    there is next to no way to catch the rear when it over rotates under hand braking or just steps out to far.
    but then there is no feeling their period,
    almost like Forza 7 that feels all wrong the way it slide's its all down to lack luster FFB programming.

But are aimed at Console so Pads are to the for, however the FFB wheel market is opening up on the console format so they had better get there act together sooner than later.

The Feed back reminds me a little of the early access Dirt Rally that was a pig of FFB to start with to again another developer that more in the Console market than PC siming.

Problem here is we need somebody how is going at messing with the controller files like happened with Dirt Rally , while we all waited several months for CM to write & test their new improved FFB software.
    The pointless effects need to be dialed out, but while some are locked to others that wont happen.
    For now the challenge is to master it in its current state while awaiting a patch from the developers..

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. b)b

b)b

Ratings:
    +8
    Here's my settings and I'm happy with them:

Logitech profiler settings for WRC7.exe:

- Overall effect strength: 100%
    - Spring 100%
    - Damper 50%
    - Centering Spring: disabled
    - Allow game to adjust settings: enabled

In game FFB settings:
    - Force feedback level: 45% (default is 50)
    - Level of FFB vibration: 100% (this is the default)

9. Lexrax

Lexrax
    Premium

Ratings:
    +37
    What version of Logitech Profiler are you using ?

10. b)b

b)b

Ratings:
    +8
    5.10.127, which is old but the latest available for the G27. If using Windows 10, double check Logitech Profiler detect your G27 as a G27 and not another Logitech model.

11. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +719
    when i want to open my profiler, it always gets stuck downloading game data for "left for dead" ... haven't used it in ages, think i need to reinstall.
    anyway, what button do i press for replay, there is no way to assign one and the symbols on the screen are useless. Anyone figured this out yet?
    also: the wrc cars feel floaty but one can handle them with the basic settings provided by the game, but the junior wrc cars drive like tractors and i find it impossible to get any sort of feeling for the steering. any tips/advice?

12. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +719